security camera has two grounds?

Enderman

Help :(

I want to connect a security camera to an RC FPV system, but am confused a bit about the wiring...

The camera has four cables: Two are the red+black power cables, the other two are the video+video ground cables (the ones that make up an RCA connector)

417844155_871.jpg

The FOV system (and regular FOV cameras) has only 3 cables, power (red), ground (black), and video (yellow or white)

FPV-camera.jpg

What am I supposed to do with the second "video ground" of the camera? Leave it disconnected? Connect it to the regular power ground?

Thanks for the help!

EDIT- I have found this, which is what I am trying to do, but I don't know if the grounds are connected together or not...

ACCL2297-1-Video-Power-Cable.jpg

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The grounds should be connected together on the PCB. All you need to do is attach the grounds together to avoid signal degradation. The only reason you have the two separate grounds is to have a reference when using a separate power supply and display.

Quantum Chaos: i7 6850K | 2x Strix 1080Ti SLI | MSI X99 SLI Krait | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | 3TB WD Red RAID 1

The grounds should be connected together on the PCB. All you need to do is attach the grounds together to avoid signal degradation. The only reason you have the two separate grounds is to have a reference when using a separate power supply and display.

Perfect, thank you.

You just saved me $50 from buying a new board camera that has 3 pins.

Thanks! :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Perfect, thank you.

You just saved me $50 from buying a new board camera that has 3 pins.

Thanks! :D

just make sure you check that the voltage is the same and it should work.

Quantum Chaos: i7 6850K | 2x Strix 1080Ti SLI | MSI X99 SLI Krait | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | 3TB WD Red RAID 1