Fps gaming mice

TBNRunity

I have been looking at the corsair m45 raptor and the vengeance m65. I was wondering if the sensor on the raptor is the same/similar to the m65. I only ask this because I want to get the raptor but i don't know if it had the same, "best fps mouse on the market" as the m65

[-] i7 4790k @ 4.7ghz [-] Asus Maximus VII Formula [-] EVGA Gtx 980 Sc [-] Corsair H105 [-] Corsair Obsidian 750d [-]

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TBNRunity/saved/#savedbuild_1797964

best fps mice on the market are the zowie's. Hands down.

It's the first iv heard about this brand, it recently blew up on the forums here. 

The Asus ROG Gladius be an option, if there's a deal on it. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

why?

I was watching a review on it and they said it felt pretty brittle. Or not as solid as a lot of other mice. And corsair generally had a good rep for solid built mice

[-] i7 4790k @ 4.7ghz [-] Asus Maximus VII Formula [-] EVGA Gtx 980 Sc [-] Corsair H105 [-] Corsair Obsidian 750d [-]

I would go with the G502 over anything, Linus has even recommended it over the Razer Deathadder and other gaming mouses,I have it myself and I have used the Deathadder and i would recommend it over it aswell, so many more button and changable DPI on the go which is awesome when I AWP in CSGO, also Weight System

Main PC/Gaming PC - G3258 @ 4.0GHz | Sapphire R9 280 3gb | 2x4GB Kingston Fury HyperX Blue 1600Mhz RAM | ASRock H97M Anniversary | x2 Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Coolermaster N400 Windowed | EVGA 600B 600W PSU | Windows 8

Keyboard, Mouse etc. - Razer Blackwidow Expert 2014 Green Switches | Logitech G502 Mouse | Logitech G430 Headset | Logitech C920 Webcam |

Screens - Acer K27HL | Acer S23HL | 32" Full HD TV (Don't know brand) | 

the m45 uses the 3310 sensor which is generally considered one of the best sensors for fps, far better then the sensor in the m65.

I would go with the G502 over anything, Linus has even recommended it over the Razer Deathadder and other gaming mouses,I have it myself and I have used the Deathadder and i would recommend it over it aswell, so many more button and changable DPI on the go which is awesome when I AWP in CSGO, also Weight System

G402*

corsair seems to have a solid reputation for build quality doesn't have the best reputation for tracking. Sensor isn't the only factor in tracking. However the 3310 is a very good sensor and the m45 is using it, so i wouldn't call it a bad choice.

I would say that if any of the following are appealing ergonomically, they have solid reputations in both build quality and and tracking, the mionix avior 7000, mionix naos 7000 (don't get the 8200), the Roccat Kone Pure Military, the Logitech g502, g402, or g302 (only g302 if you don't use a super low sensitivity). Then the Zowie fk1 and fk2 have very solid reputation for tracking, and not a bad reputation for build quality, but not as good as corsair or the previous mice i mentioned for build quality.

Corsair M65 all the way. I have an m95 which is the same thing but with a whole lot of macros and it's great.

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH

the m45 uses the 3310 sensor which is generally considered one of the best sensors for fps, far better then the sensor in the m65.

G402*

Could always go with the Corsair Sabre optical.

corsair seems to have a solid reputation for build quality doesn't have the best reputation for tracking. Sensor isn't the only factor in tracking. However the 3310 is a very good sensor and the m45 is using it, so i wouldn't call it a bad choice.

I would say that if any of the following are appealing ergonomically, they have solid reputations in both build quality and and tracking, the mionix avior 7000, mionix naos 7000 (don't get the 8200), the Roccat Kone Pure Military, the Logitech g502, g402, or g302 (only g302 if you don't use a super low sensitivity). Then the Zowie fk1 and fk2 have very solid reputation for tracking, and not a bad reputation for build quality, but not as good as corsair or the previous mice i mentioned for build quality.

What do you guys think of the steelseries rival? I usually play CSGO and cod games. I heard good things from that mouse.http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Rival-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00G6IJ5QK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421943042&sr=8-1&keywords=steelseries+rival&pebp=1421943428768&peasin=B00G6IJ5QK

What do you guys think of the steelseries rival? I usually play CSGO and cod games. I heard good things from that mouse. http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Rival-Ergonomic-Certified-Refurbished/dp/B00MHY9JHC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1421943042&sr=8-2&keywords=steelseries+rival

I can't say I'm a fan of mice with so few buttons since I've been using a Naga for the past 2 or 3 years. I'm actually looking to replace it with the Corsair Sabre RGB optical sometime soon since it has a little more re programmable buttons and it seems like it would be good in CSGO.

Although it you're fine with not many buttons it would probably be okay.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I can't say I'm a fan of mice with so few buttons since I've been using a Naga for the past 2 or 3 years. I'm actually looking to replace it with the Corsair Sabre RGB optical sometime soon since it has a little more re programmable buttons and it seems like it would be good in CSGO.

Yea, I generally just use side buttons for melee or grenades but in csgo you just left click for those so... it is not really necessary

What do you guys think of the steelseries rival? I usually play CSGO and cod games. I heard good things from that mouse.http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Rival-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00G6IJ5QK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421943042&sr=8-1&keywords=steelseries+rival&pebp=1421943428768&peasin=B00G6IJ5QK

uses the 3310 sensor, which is a very good sensor, not renowned as a great implementation of that sensor. Not the best reputation for build quality either. So kind of in the same boat as the m45 in terms of tracking reputation. kind of in the same boat as the zowie fk1 and fk2 with build quality reputation. It is a good mouse. Pick what is comfortable and with a decent sensor. The question shouldn't be whose implementation of the 3310 sensor is best, or who has a slightly better reputation for build quality.

The questions should imo, which mouse is ergonomically right for me that also has a great sensor and good customer service if something goes wrong. And then i would say the Rival and the m45 both have great sensors. I can't vouch for SS or Corsair's customer service though.

uses the 3310 sensor, which is a very good sensor, not renowned as a great implementation of that sensor. Not the best reputation for build quality either. So kind of in the same boat as the m45 in terms of tracking reputation. kind of in the same boat as the zowie fk1 and fk2 with build quality reputation. It is a good mouse. Pick what is comfortable and with a decent sensor. The question shouldn't be whose implementation of the 3310 sensor is best, or who has a slightly better reputation for build quality.

The questions should imo, which mouse is ergonomically right for me that also has a great sensor and good customer service if something goes wrong. And then i would say the Rival and the m45 both have great sensors. I can't vouch for SS or Corsair's customer service though.

So what would you recommend? Zowie fk1/2? Ik that is pretty much all the professional CSGO players use. And I'm asking which one has the best tracking, not ergonomics since that's a personal preference

So what would you recommend? Zowie fk1/2? Ik that is pretty much all the professional CSGO players use. And I'm asking which one has the best tracking, not ergonomics since that's a personal preference

the mionix avior 7000, the Roccat Kone Pure Military, The Zowie fk1 and fk2, and the Logitech g502, g402, or g302 (only g302 if you don't use a super low sensitivity). All have superb tracking.

the mionix avior 7000, the Roccat Kone Pure Military, The Zowie fk1 and fk2, and the Logitech g502, g402, or g302 (only g302 if you don't use a super low sensitivity). All have superb tracking.

Okay. thanks a lot. Probably gonna go with the zowie fk1.

Was literally what I was going to say.

The M65 uses a laser sensor and for FPS gaming it's a no-go @TBNRunity

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I hate the Naga, used it before. Becuase all of the button are so close u end up using your Ultimate on a minion rather to something else... so many times, that why I love the G502, the buttons that are close to the left and right click are harder to click so you dont accitendly click them, happens to me all the time, and then the ones that are meant to be used a lot are easy to press

Main PC/Gaming PC - G3258 @ 4.0GHz | Sapphire R9 280 3gb | 2x4GB Kingston Fury HyperX Blue 1600Mhz RAM | ASRock H97M Anniversary | x2 Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Coolermaster N400 Windowed | EVGA 600B 600W PSU | Windows 8

Keyboard, Mouse etc. - Razer Blackwidow Expert 2014 Green Switches | Logitech G502 Mouse | Logitech G430 Headset | Logitech C920 Webcam |

What do you guys think of the steelseries rival? I usually play CSGO and cod games. I heard good things from that mouse.http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Rival-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00G6IJ5QK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421943042&sr=8-1&keywords=steelseries+rival&pebp=1421943428768&peasin=B00G6

Something I found with that mouse is that the DPI hasn't got a lot of Varibles, only up to 6500, compared to 12500 on the Logitech G502

I hate the Naga, used it before. Becuase all of the button are so close u end up using your Ultimate on a minion rather to something else... so many times, that why I love the G502, the buttons that are close to the left and right click are harder to click so you dont accitendly click them, happens to me all the time, and then the ones that are meant to be used a lot are easy to press

I actually really like the button placement on the Naga because of that reason. Then again I guess after a few years you really know what buttons are where in the tight space.

I usually only use my 1-6, but I usually don't have trouble hitting my 7-12 when playing MMOs and stuff.

I have to say the G502 isn't really my thing. Tried one in BestBuy; didn't feel as good as either the Corsair M65 or the Sabre. Plus it was REALLY heavy for a mouse in my opinion. One thing I do like about it though, is the scroll wheel. A lot of people complained about that, but I personally thought it made the mouse feel more premium. Ahh, if only I like the other parts of the mouse, not just the wheel. :P

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I actually really like the button placement on the Naga because of that reason. Then again I guess after a few years you really know what buttons are where in the tight space.

I usually only use my 1-6, but I usually don't have trouble hitting my 7-12 when playing MMOs and stuff.

I have to say the G502 isn't really my thing. Tried one in BestBuy; didn't feel as good as either the Corsair M65 or the Sabre. Plus it was REALLY heavy for a mouse in my opinion. One thing I do like about it though, is the scroll wheel. A lot of people complained about that, but I personally thought it made the mouse feel more premium. Ahh, if only I like the other parts of the mouse, not just the wheel. :P

If you have all of the wieghts out of it, it will fly away in the wind. But with all weights in... it is like a nokia, breaking everything in its way