BF4 Alpha Beta starts!!

Snickerzz

got this email 8 days late.... <_< 

the invites were chosen at random

post-5552-0-23530800-1372173508.png

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

LOL I just got that email too :D

is it showing in your origin? it wont in mine ;(

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

"Alpha Beta" - Is this correct? Or are they just using the Beta word so people now it is a test of the game? xD

"Alpha Beta" - Is this correct? Or are they just using the Beta word so people now it is a test of the game? xD

yes, its a beta beta :)

No textures, have fun.

Please return with information about the hitreg.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

Restart/Update Origin.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Nope not showing yet :(

Restart/Update Origin.

I've restarted 2 times and it's not showing.

Restart/Update Origin.

i did ;c

same here

Nope not showing yet :(

i feel ya

Restart/Update Origin.

i reinstalled origin, still no change

damn i have two bf3 accounts but both of them are ban because of hacking :(

cant wait to play bf4 then get bored of it a couple of months later

but it will be one hell of a game and will end in a BANg :P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

why ya gotta hack? :c

why ya gotta hack? :c

for a while now games became boring for me

so after i play for 1+ month and get bored of it

a get a bit more (fun) by using payed hacks

im a good player its just games become really boring for me after a while

i blame 6 years of counterstrike xD

if BF4 wont be boring i promise i wont hack :lol:

really hope they introduce MOD tools and ability to add maps but pretty sure they wont since they make a butt ton of money from DLCs

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

really hope they introduce MOD tools and ability to add maps but pretty sure they wont since they make a butt ton of money from DLCs

just mod offline :P and yea CS does that to ya x)

I've found this tread on Battlelog, and someone from EA said that they're working on this problem(many other people have the same problem as us).

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654625568527851

Edit: The invites we got today was mistakenly sent out, no BF4 Alpha for us :(

Source: https://twitter.com/Sleepzou/status/349576740273786881

Edit2: Source for the tweet in 1st edit: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Battlefield-4-Alpha-Trial-infomation/td-p/1211178/page/15

that moment when you forget your email password.

You come to a tech forum and admit you hack at multiplayer. Get lost punk, we dont need your kind around here. Linus ban this ass

Do you know whats way more exciting.

ARMA3 Beta. :P

restart again? 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

So because you get bored you ruin the fun of people that still enjoy it... Not cool man, not cool...

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

restart again? 

Doesn't help because I'm not in the alpha, DICE/EA failed and sent out emails saying you were in the alpha when you were not.

(look at my last post in this thread)

I've found this tread on Battlelog, and someone from EA said that they're working on this problem(many other people have the same problem as us).

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654625568527851

Edit: The invites we got today was mistakenly sent out, no BF4 Alpha for us :(

Source: https://twitter.com/Sleepzou/status/349576740273786881

Edit2: Source for the tweet in 1st edit: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Battlefield-4-Alpha-Trial-infomation/td-p/1211178/page/15

:ccccccccccccc

that moment when you forget your email password.

<_< ikr