best 79.99 and under headset

Caleb_weber

I have right around 85 dollars to spend on a headset and yes I do need the mic anyone have good recommendations or should I just go with the hyperx cloud

HyperX Cloud. Or watch TekSyndicates video on how to make a headset.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Superlux HD668B

It has dramatically gone up in price recently.  I purchased two from Massdrop for only $30 each, shipped.  At that time, it was available on Amazon for $40.  It has now jumped up to $60 on Amazon.  Its a damn good headset for $60, but if you are patient, you could probably hold out for another deal on Massdrop and get it for $30.  I recently purchased some Velour Ear Pads for the headset on ebay, it was only $14, but it adds a whole new level of comfort.  The stock earpads aren't bad, but the velour ones are fantastic.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."