PSU life decisions

Go to solution Solved by ZetZet,

That 750W Psu should last your for many builds.

hey guys I need some life tips here...

I'm choosing between buying a Seasonic M12II-520 EVO ($87.43) and a Seasonic M12II-750 EVO ($143.47)... (prices are just converted from our local prices here in the Philippines)

the reason why I'm choosing between two different wattage's is that I'm gonna get a 970 and upgrade to a dual 970 SLI in the indefinite future

so of course for the single 970 I just need the Seasonic M12II-520 EVO to do a good enough job. but I'm just thinking if I should just get the Seasonic M12II-750 EVO already so that I won't have to buy another PSU when I buy another 970.

what do you guys think is the better life decision? of course buying the Seasonic M12II-520 EVO will initially save me money, or just let me allow more money to be allocated to other components (besides GPU). while getting the Seasonic M12II-750 EVO will save me more money in the long run I think since I won't have to buy another PSU anymore, and what will I do with the Seasonic M12II-520 EVO when I buy the Seasonic M12II-750 EVO?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Get the 750W psu

thank you for the quick and simple answers!

The Zetonator has spoken! :P

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator