*Completed w/ pictures* Corsair H105 AIO Custom White Accent Ring

3lement

Hi all,

I love the accent ring on the H105 AIO, but what really bugged me is that the H105 does not come with a white accent ring. Only silver, red and blue.

This stuck me as odd as their usual colour rings for their SP and AF series fans are Red, Blue and White.

Having scoured the internet for a good while to see if there were any to purchase I discovered there were none to be found. The only solution was to make my own. I found that alongside my NZXT Hue, the white accent rings on my fans reflected and adapted to the colour that I had set it too. The only thing that looked off was the accent ring on the centre of the H105 pump. I ordered some Plasti-kote Premium Matt Spray Paint from Screwfix here in the UK. »LINK«

After a couple of light coats I'm beginning to see a lovely matt finish which compliments the fans nicely. I'll attach a photo of the progress so far!

If it works out right and anyone else is wishing they had a white accent ring, then It's quite a cheap and relatively simple fix!

Thanks for viewing and I'll update with a finished picture when I finish it.

post-139659-0-58071300-1421714265_thumb.

UPDATE

After a few more coats of white plasti-kote it is complete! As the NZXT Hue isn't in the best position to get equal light on the centre ring of the pump, I've taken a photo with a light too, to show the perfect finish it has and equal distribution!

I really do think this is a good and simple mod for any H105 users out there! I've included a photo to show how every colour the NZXT Hue is set to, it reflects a nice complimenting tone back.

Let me know what you think! :) Thanks for viewing my mini mod!

post-139659-0-12843200-1421783460_thumb.

post-139659-0-77305400-1421783481_thumb.

post-139659-0-30695800-1421783607_thumb.

Thanks! It really looks so much better now! Even though i've gotten used to it, It makes all the difference! :)