Corsair 750D

skeeyou93

So at the moment I have the Tt armor revo and is has been a solid and great case for about a year now, Its a mid tower and im looking to go to a full, Is the Corsair 750D a good choice? I like the look of the case but the front 2x140mm fans concern because of the cases front panel... Anyone no anything about this case or if those front fans will even pull enough air or even has this case and wants to leave sme input,  thanks again !  

Welcome to the forums :)

I don't know much about it, maybe this will help! But it seems nice :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I have this case and it's awesome! The front fans so pull in a lot of air, I know because I have to clean out the dust that accumulates on the mesh regularily! 

I also love the look of the case a lot, it looks very clean, and better than any cases I've had before that look like transformers.

It's a very good case. Solid build quality, good storage options and pretty water and air cooling friendly. 

I really like mine, I removed the HDD bay and added another 120mm fan as intake in its place to improve cooling, the front fans seem to pull enough air.

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

The build quality isn't quite  as good as its predecessor, the 650d.  Still the comparison would be tank vs hummer. 

Here is where I would keep my frolics if I had any.

Please don't. It sucks soo bad, the panels are flimsy and the HDD cages wobble.

This.

Get something nice, look 650d, ft05, ft04, enthoo luxe

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Ok I will take a look at the 650D and i do see that the harddrive bays woble

Im glad to know that the front panel pulls air though