Please Help, GPU problem? BIOS problem?

So after we finished build for my other friend PC, we try to boot the computer, aaaand... There's no even POST shown on the screen with everything installed properly.

Specs:

Asus P8Z77-m

Intel core i7 3770K

Asus HD 7850

Corsair Vengeance Red 2x4gb (8gb)

600W PSU 80 plus

And then we try every way possible to make this thing boot up normally, but we haven't find any luck yet. We contact someone professional and he said that it is the BIOS that has the problem of compatibility with the component. So we try to uninstall any components that has probability of incompatible with the BIOS like GPU and RAM.

Finally we're able to get in the BIOS and we try to install the windows, download the latest BIOS and install it. Fortune still hasn't smile on us yet, after we install everything back we're having the same problem as if we have done nothing, but after I put out the GPU card we're able to get in.

The questions are:

-Is it really the BIOS isn't compatible with the GPU?

-Does the PSU wattage can't handle the card? Because as far as I know 600W should be enough for any one card

Please, I've been asked by his dad over and over again D:

and thank you :)

I've never heard of compatibility issues with GPU and BIOS like what you are explaining before.  Especially since you have ASUS for both motherboard and GPU. 

Fortune still hasn't smile on us yet, after we install everything back we're having the same problem as if we have done nothing, but after I put out the GPU card we're able to get in.

Wait. if you are able to get in (as in load Windows), whats the problem?

The GPU is probably dead, can you test it in another system?

GPU is dead.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I've never heard of compatibility issues with GPU and BIOS like what you are explaining before.  Especially since you have ASUS for both motherboard and GPU. 

Wait. if you are able to get in (as in load Windows), whats the problem?

the problem is, I can only get in to the windows only without the GPU installed

The GPU is probably dead, can you test it in another system?

not yet.. It's already 3 AM right now, probably going to test it in my own rig today. But if it still can't do anything, probably going to use the warranty

you need a new gpu... xD EPIC FAIL 

CPU: INTEL Core i7-4960X MB: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition RAM:  32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133MHz GPU: 2 x Galaxy GTX690 HDD: 128GB Samsung 840Pro SSD, Asus RAIDR 240GB PCI-SSD, 1TB WD Black PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power Pro 10 1000W Case: Corsair Obsidian 900D