CyanogenMod 12 on my OnePlus One

Lollipop looks and works great. This is definitely ready for being a daily driver; it's very stable. But, there are bugs around the table. 

Animations: The ripple effect when tapping on things within the phone UI flickers and stutters constantly. Animations in general could be smoother, although they're very fluid to begin with. The swipe up from the home button for Google Now animation freezes and stays that way until you press a button on the navigation bar again. But, it's worth it for all the wonderful Lollipop visuals!

Battery life: This is one of the worst weaknesses of CyanogenMod 12. While I could get more than 5.5 hours of screen on time with CM 11s, I now get about 3-4 hours. It's really disappointing. But, the battery still lasts me a day, but no more.

Camera: No quality in the photos the OPO produces was last. But, when trying to record 4K in the camera app, it won't work. 

Internet connection: No changes in the speed of my downloads and internet connectivity.

Bluetooth: Working fine.

Lacking features from CM 11s: There's still a lot missing. No theme engine, no quick settings customization, only stock home screen settings, no screen-off gestures (< or > and II to play and pause and switch between music, V to turn on torch), etc.

Even though there's still a lot lacking, CM 12 is great :)

-From the desk of Moose-

Lollipop looks and works great. This is definitely ready for being a daily driver; it's very stable. But, there are bugs around the table. 

Animations: The ripple effect when tapping on things within the phone UI flickers and stutters constantly. Animations in general could be smoother, although they're very fluid to begin with. The swipe up from the home button for Google Now animation freezes and stays that way until you press a button on the navigation bar again. But, it's worth it for all the wonderful Lollipop visuals!

Battery life: This is one of the worst weaknesses of CyanogenMod 12. While I could get more than 5.5 hours of screen on time with CM 11s, I now get about 3-4 hours. It's really disappointing. But, the battery still lasts me a day, but no more.

Camera: No quality in the photos the OPO produces was last. But, when trying to record 4K in the camera app, it won't work. 

Internet connection: No changes in the speed of my downloads and internet connectivity.

Lacking features from CM 11s: There's still a lot missing. No theme engine, no quick settings customization, only stock home screen settings, no screen-off gestures (< or > and II to play and pause and switch between music, V to turn on torch), etc.

I'd consider this a mini-review of cm12 so far....

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

When is there going to be an official launch for CM12? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

CM 12 is considered 85% done by Cyanogen, so it should be complete later this month/early in February.

-From the desk of Moose-

CM 12 is considered 85% done by Cyanogen, so it should be complete later this month/early in February.

is there any word if Oneplus is going to do their own none CM update or was that rumoured for the up and coming phone.?
Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

is there any word if Oneplus is going to do their own none CM update or was that rumoured for the up and coming phone.?

OnePlus has been working on their own ROM, but it is still very early in development. No one yet if they are to ditch CyanogenMod for their own ROM or if they'll stick with CM and have their own ROM as an alternative option.

-From the desk of Moose-

Gerrit basically says it's done. Both quicksettings customizations and the themeing engine have been added yesterday. Looking forward to today's build.

I personally get better reception now with the alpha modem from the nightlies

i have a weird issue where the audio will make a weird random frequency blip while playing music or whatever. through the headphone jack, and the audio will go out on bluetooth instead of making this sound. 12-20150116-NIGHTLY-BACON

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

Is there a link were I can obtain the rom to flash to my OPO? 

Thanks

Iain

Is there a link were I can obtain the rom to flash to my OPO? 

Thanks

Iain

http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=bacon

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner