Are You Beautiful? You could Eat For FREE!

I really can't tell what you meant by that. :D

I agreed with you on that xD

Cosmetic surgery might be quite crucial to slightly fix some parts of the body. ^^

So this restaurant in China scans your face and then has a panel of plastic surgeons rate you deciding if you are beautiful enough to eat free.

As someone who has had things given to me or have gotten discounts because the clerk thought I was good looking I was unsure how I felt about this.  It's not like it would be the first time a compony has tried to target their product to beautiful people as to make the 'beautiful wanna-bes' buy in.  The morality of that kind of business model will likely forever be up for debate. 

But then I had a thought, what if they are trying to make it so beautiful people eat more and therefor, in theory loose their perceived "beauty" because they will order a appetizer and desert because it's free so why not.  Like a secret plot to equalize everyones looks.  

-Original Article   http://www.cnet.com/news/restaurant-scans-faces-lets-the-beautiful-eat-free/ 

"As someone who has had things given to me or have gotten discounts because the clerk thought I was good looking I was unsure how I felt about this."

Hold the phone guys - Let's grab OP... Go to this place... scan his face... then get free food until the store closes! THE BEST!