I'm in need of a new desk. Help me please!

Indelible

Hey guys,

Finding a suitible desk that fits my needs seems to be an impossible task, so I'm hoping you guys can give me some suggestions or even sellers.

Okay so firstly I like a reasonable amount of depth, at the moment my monitor is about 35" away from me and thats about right.
The thing im looking for is 'and what seems to catch me out' a normal desk (no draws etc just desk legs that are stable) and that is long... and by long it needs to fit a 3 monitor set up (3x24") speakers on eitherside and needs to fit my computer on (graphite 760T). So the legnth needs to be around 2 meters?.. I'm bad at guestimating lengths (no innuendo intended)

I've tried the obvious...Amazon, ikea, staples, PC world....etc

I like in the UK - so american only sellers wont work for me.

Why is finding such a simple desk so an annoying task?

Thanks in advance!

- Josh

For a fact , i know triple 24 inch screens plus a desktop next to it wont fit on two meters. Maybe 2 and a half, or three.

Depends on the room, what are dimensions of your room?

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

Most good, plain desks are hard to find.  I live in Canada, I had a hell of a time.

In the end I bought a really nice Steelcase desk, it was really expensive ($800), but custom made, looks amazing, rock solid.  No drawers, looks incredibly thin, but again just rock solid construction.

Check them out, they're one of the largest suppliers in offices, so very well known.