Just wanna talk

chimmychunger

I just heard that I passed my first year of college! I am very happy about that, plus it means that the summer holidays have officially started!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I just heard that I passed my first year of college! I am very happy about that, plus it means that the summer holidays have officially started!

What were you studying 

Thanks for being a total a-hole to me...

no worrys

School starts in about a month, not looking forward to that :|

This summer I did absolutely nothing, it was wonderful.

School starts in about a month, not looking forward to that :|

This summer I did absolutely nothing, it was wonderful.

My holiday did just start, 2 months :D

I guess i will do... the same :D

My holiday did just start, 2 months :D

I guess i will do... the same :D

Doing nothing, eh? Highly recommended. Just the feeling of going to sleep after a day of doing nothing, knowing that you did nothing. There's just nothing like it.

• 3 weeks later...

Doing nothing, eh? Highly recommended. Just the feeling of going to sleep after a day of doing nothing, knowing that you did nothing. There's just nothing like it.

i here ya but breathing is something so is sleeping :P

I just saw that linus was on this topic epic. O and im at school right now (recess im not missing out on any work)

i love it when a necromancer resurrects a thread ....

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

this is were i come to talk i dident feel the need to say anything until now so techicaly i dident reserect the thread i just used it for its pourpose

plus as i understand it its only counted as reserecting if it has been more than a month between coments

Well I'm on class right now... Legal studies, and the one person in the world I want to talk to is ignoring me

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Well I'm on class right now... Legal studies, and the one person in the world I want to talk to is ignoring me

i wanna do legal studies coz i think it might look good when i apply to be a cop

plus as i understand it its only counted as reserecting if it has been more than a month between coments

yeah i know but 15 days on the internet is like a century :P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

yeah i know but 15 days on the internet is like a century :P

:P

i wanna do legal studies coz i think it might look good when i apply to be a cop

Do you really though? Did you know that section 6 subsection 9aad of the Victorian constitution is defensive homicide. Or how to file some papers relating to work accident claims?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

ull be the first cop to actually know the law xD

and when civilization crumbles and they need to restore order you can be the police, judge, jury, and executioner AKA Judge Dredd!!!

judgedredd_i-am-the-law.jpg

Do you really though? Did you know that section 6 subsection 9aad of the Victorian constitution is defensive homicide. Or how to file some papers relating to work accident claims?

well i dident know that but i will :P plus it interests me

well i dident know that but i will :P plus it interests me

It used to interest me as well... pre trial procedures murdered my passion though

I am good at computer

Spoiler

I wish it was that cool

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Im in italian right now. Im half way through year 9 (im 15) and year 11 and 12 are basically collage so i have lots to look forward to :P

I wish it was that cool

ill still do it just to get that little edge in life :S

ill still do it just to get that little edge in life :S

By year 12(what I'm in) you'll be over it

I am good at computer

Spoiler

By year 12(what I'm in) you'll be over it

by year 12 ill almost be finished high school. :P