Display + Mobility + Performance - Laptop (Thin and Lasting)

Hello everyone, so after selling my old laptop  :lol: , im currently looking forward a replacement. This one is a rare find, since i dont want to buy an expensive Macbook Pro and not a hour and half of juice sack of potatoes thick with SLI GTX 980M's. What im looking for is an affordable 1000-1600€ laptop (2015 released,5th generation I7,Fast SSD, FHD IPS or QHD), a hard search since i cant find anything like this, but if your able to name/refer an upcoming release with these specs id appreciate it very much. Cant purchase it now so looking forward to summer, and it should be a light,good battery laptop. Audio is a very important factor as well for watching movies (Primary Objetive). Thanks everyone.

Groomlake Authority

If you can't purchase until it's summer, wait 'til then and re-evaluate the options.

Compatible with Windows 95

Hello everyone, so after selling my old laptop  :lol: , im currently looking forward a replacement. This one is a rare find, since i dont want to buy an expensive Macbook Pro and not a hour and half of juice sack of potatoes thick with SLI GTX 980M's. What im looking for is an affordable 1000-1600€ laptop (2015 released,5th generation I7,Fast SSD, FHD IPS or QHD), a hard search since i cant find anything like this, but if your able to name/refer an upcoming release with these specs id appreciate it very much. Cant purchase it now so looking forward to summer, and it should be a light,good battery laptop. Audio is a very important factor as well for watching movies (Primary Objetive). Thanks everyone.

MSI has great speakers on their machines; you could likely get a GS60 or GS70 in a few months.

Broadwell has not been announced or given a launch date unless you're going ULV chips. If they're out by summer, then cool. If not, well haswell is all you can get.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

Why not get a tablet if your primary goal is to watch movies? A laptop isn't that convenient due to the other half when watching in bed or on non flat surfaces.

Why not get a tablet if your primary goal is to watch movies? A laptop isn't that convenient due to the other half when watching in bed or on non flat surfaces.

Its truly the primary goal , but ill also need it for productivity at school, hence why i menshioned a fast cpu and ssd based drive.

Groomlake Authority