Help with pcpartpicker

waggythegeek
Go to solution Solved by BurgerBum,

@waggythegeek also, remember to mark the solutiion post as solved, so the thread is marked as solved! helps others know whether or not to contribute!

(also it makes whoever posted it feel really good cause the OP picked their post. O.o :3 )

How do I start a new build? All I can do is edit my current one.

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

Save the old one. Go to the edit screen and click "remove all". Then you can start a new build.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Save the old one.... Like in a word doc?

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

in the bottom right of this photo is the save as button. 

click it. if you do not have an account go ahead and create one, its free! :D

(link for pic if attaching didnt work http://i.imgur.com/rLkE1EF.png

post-122995-0-14016000-1420958210.png

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

No, you will probably have to register to PCPP, save your build just under the benchmarks tab, then back at the home page you will get the option to delete all then you can start a new build, while keeping that past one saved for you to your account.

in the bottom right of this photo is the save as button. 

click it. if you do not have an account go ahead and create one, its free! :D

(link for pic if attaching didnt work http://i.imgur.com/rLkE1EF.png

This.

Registration is free and super fast. Then just follow these instructions and you can start making as many builds as you want. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

This.

Registration is free and super fast. Then just follow these instructions and you can start making as many builds as you want. :)

take me for example...

i have like 30 something in there.. xD

if you need any futher help please come back! :D we're happy to pitch in! 

(HOLY **** when did i reach 1k posts O.o )

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

@waggythegeek also, remember to mark the solutiion post as solved, so the thread is marked as solved! helps others know whether or not to contribute!

(also it makes whoever posted it feel really good cause the OP picked their post. O.o :3 )

-Jim Hensen