Dramatic Decrease in PPD

My usual PPD is around 23-26K, however I just noticed it drop to 1k. This morning before I left home it was folding fine at about 23K, but when I got home to check it's now at 1K. I have no idea what's causing this, I haven't changed any settings at all. I tried restarting my computer and that doesn't seem to change anything. FahCore_a4 is still running at 100% CPU usage. Has anyone experienced this before? Any help would be much appreciated! :)

I should mention I'm running a 3770K at stock speeds.

EDIT: Deleted the WU and started a new one and that seems to have solved the problem. I wonder what was wrong with the previous WU.

There are sometime bad WU's. There are also some that will give you lower then normal PPD, but not usually that low... Good idea on the deleting...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Oh I see, I had a feeling there may have been a bad WU. Just thought about deleting it right after I posted.

And congrats on being a moderator! :)

i have been getting a lot of failed WU as of late i would complete 10 and fail 3 or 4.

and as dchen12 said congrats you defiantly deserve to be one on this forum.

I had a really weird one yesterday on a GPU - folding two slots and a third was sitting there VERY slowly going up, but saying "ready". Wonder if there is a server going a little bonkers. :)

And thanks guys. :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I haven't had any troubles with my Windows machine, but I've had plenty of bugs with my netbook running Linux, such as hanging WUs and FAHControl saying "inactive" but still running. I've tried re-installing and even switching distros, but still many bugs. Eventually stopped running my netbook.

This post is not much help, sorry >.<

I haven't had any troubles with my Windows machine, but I've had plenty of bugs with my netbook running Linux, such as hanging WUs and FAHControl saying "inactive" but still running. I've tried re-installing and even switching distros, but still many bugs. Eventually stopped running my netbook.

This post is not much help, sorry >.<

I've solved the problem, so no worries! :)