Potential Take-Over of RIM by Lenovo

KennethChow

thoughts and feels?

the thought of lenovo entering the smartphone market is kinda weird but who knows.

Where was this posted? Last I knew rim was coming out with blackberry 10 or something.

who and who? haha just kidding, xDDD

Oh well never bought either companies products. Its kinda funny how BB was the only phone and then bam they are at the bottom. Guess all that stagnation kept them behind.

I'm more curious to see what the coming ThinkPad/lenovo divisions might hold for their laptops.

Honestly, who would think that buying RIM is a good idea at this point? They're pretty much doomed.

I'm more focused on whether RIM get back into the game with their new phone, because if the BB10 flunks on release, then RIM will be dead and no one will care if anyone decides to buy them or not.

I'm sure Lenovo will do a lot better than Dell in the smartphone industry.

Well, RIM paid 3.6 million for a Super Bowl ad, so we will see how that goes.

how can they be at the bottom when they were so in top they have made worse decisions than Microsoft. anyone remember kin

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I think rims interface has just aged too much. I mean more corporate companies switched over to apple so there goes a major chunk of market share.