Sound Problem with Maximus Hero VII

Ronanwar

I just built my new rig and I must say, the audio is very disappointing. I am using the Skullcandy PLYR 2 headset. This mobo comes with supreme fx and a really nice realtek audio manager. I go on realtek, plug in my headphones, and it detects that they are not headphones. My headphones are wireless so I have to plug in the wireless tower to the headphone jack to make the headphones work properly. The sound sounds very unrealistic. If I were to face something making sounds in a game head on, the sound is fine. If I move my head like 5 to 10 degrees to the right or left, it sounds like if the player was standing directly to my side. If I were to place my back, It sounds like he is talking really far away and I can't hear him literally AT ALL. I am using 7.1 surround sounds so there are speakers: Center, Subwoofer, Side Pair, Front left and right, and Rear Pair. Any of the following speakers sound EXACTLY THE SAME. As if they were directly next to me! The two front and left speakers, side pair, and rear pair. They all sounds the same with no realistic surround. I would really love some help as this is extremely annoying and head boggling for me. Thanks!

Computer SpecsGPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980 Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero VII Power Supply: SeaSonic 760W 80+ Platinum CPU: Intel i7-4790k

Other Facts: Phone: Galaxy Note 3 Laptop: 13-inch 2.4 GHz Macbook pro with Retina 

That's because "surround sound" headphones suck. Open stereo headphone will sound better, and Razer surround is free.

That's because "surround sound" headphones suck. Open stereo headphone will sound better, and Razer surround is free.

YOU CANT CALIBRATE SO IT MIGHT BE INCORRECT.

sorry it was in caps but yolo, if it is free gimme a link pls.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

YOU CANT CALIBRATE SO IT MIGHT BE INCORRECT.

sorry it was in caps but yolo, if it is free gimme a link pls.

What?

You can "calibrate" Razer surround if you want. Also, Google is your friend and I'm on mobile so no link for you.

What?

You can "calibrate" Razer surround if you want. Also, Google is your friend and I'm on mobile so no link for you.

ok. how well is this site for mobile?

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

ok. how well is this site for mobile?

Works fine. Linking stuff is hard because phone browsers suck, and the editing tools don't work on full or mobile version (i assume because they're flash-based).