triple monitor setup for gaming?

lofo08

hello im after a setup, ive been looking for months now and im undecided on what monitors to buy, 

im looking at 27inch widescreen monitors, but im open to suggestions, i have dual r9 290x graphics so i think i can power anything on the market, although i only want to spend around £1000 on displays, so im after value for money, hopefully someone can help

what res you intend to game one?

1080P or 1440P triple?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

what res you intend to game one?

1080P or 1440P triple?

I wouldn't suggest 1440P screens as not many games support that resolution. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

hello im after a setup, ive been looking for months now and im undecided on what monitors to buy, 

im looking at 27inch widescreen monitors, but im open to suggestions, i have dual r9 290x graphics so i think i can power anything on the market, although i only want to spend around £1000 on displays, so im after value for money, hopefully someone can help

Just had a look and saw this monitor.

It's 1080 and has a slim bezel which is perfect for surround. 

www.digitaltrends.com/monitor-reviews/samsung-s27d590p-review/

Edit: There is also the BenQ EQ2740L

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

I wouldn't suggest 1440P screens as not many games support that resolution. 

I not sure about that he wanted 27 inches monitor and 1440P monitors are that size

I was thinking of three PB278Q

if its 1080P or 1200P I will say the Dell U2414H

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I not sure about that he wanted 27 inches monitor and 1440P monitors are that size

I was thinking of three PB278Q

if its 1080P or 1200P I will say the Dell U2414H

Yeah, I would recommend the Dell, but it's only 24 "

yea 24 inch and 1080P is ok

I cant really stand 1080P and 27 inches because of the Pixels per inch

Also i saw a build using 4 screens of the Dell for BF4

Also i saw a build using 4 screens of the Dell for BF4

Link?

Link?

will need to find it tmr

it late for me 10pm

will need to find it tmr

it late for me 10pm

Link?

well i did a search in PC Part picker

but his build was removed :(

POPTART2014 build

it was a i7 4770K build with dual GTX780Ti and 4 of the Dell U2414 monitors

he mentioned his office bought 4K monitors so he got a deal when buying those Dell monitors from his own company at a discount

If you're open to smaller monitors then look at Dell u2414h's - three of them will set you back about £550, and they've got very thin bezels.

If you're open to smaller monitors then look at Dell u2414h's - three of them will set you back about £550, and they've got very thin bezels.

whats the picture quality like? 

whats the picture quality like? 

Really good, they come factory calibrated, though I've been having an issue with my second one recently which has a slight yellow tinge. Playing around with it for an hour or so made it much less noticeable however.