Need help for starting a new YouTube channel.

Hi LTT Users,

I am soon going to start a YouTube Channel. So, I want to voice over seamlessly with videos, screenshots and screencast. Just TechQuickie Videos or Linus build videos in which his Voice can be listened even if the video is shooted before or after that particular video. Also, mention the freeware software names for editing it.

Hi LTT Users,

I am soon going to start a YouTube Channel. So, I want to voice over seamlessly with videos, screenshots and screencast. Just TechQuickie Videos or Linus build videos in which his Voice can be listened even if the video is shooted before or after that particular video. Also, mention the freeware software names for editing it.

You can edit video in almost any program, from windows movie maker to adobe premier

For free audio recording software try audacity

all you have to do is add the voice audio, to the video timeline and thats it

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

You can edit video in almost any program, from windows movie maker

In this case "can" does not mean "should"

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

In this case "can" does not mean "should"

I choose my words very carefully :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Okay but I want it seamless. That how it "should" be done.

Check out this Linus's Video. Especially, from 0:53, that the footage is different but the voice over is seamless.

I like lightworks personally, you could just organize your video then record a voice over edit it with audacity then put it over the video in lightworks.

I like lightworks personally, you could just organize your video then record a voice over edit it with audacity then put it over the video in lightworks.

Actually, I already downloaded it  :P

Actually, I already downloaded it  :P

It's pretty good, if you convert to the right formats. It's definently got a learning curve but it's capable of some cool stuff

the software linus etc use(probarlly):

adobe premiere(holy grail for rendering)

adobe after effects(shiny holy edit grail)

photoshop(screenshots, banners etc)

audacity(for vocal record)

that is the most important software, after effects topping the mountain with €/$2100,- price tag, but so freaking jawdroppingly awesome sweetness.

for a cheaper way you could use:

windows moviemaker(replaces effects and premiere)

audacity(free anyway)

paint(replaces photoshop) or gimp

and ehmm a healthy amount of patience to grind your teeth because the software is not the proper thing to use.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Thanks. To all. And is he record by connecting a mic with the DSLR or he records audio after full video Completation?

Thanks. To all. And is he record by connecting a mic with the DSLR or he records audio after full video Completation?

he records it at the same time, but with a different device to capture the sound for better quality and the ability to cut it into pieces for smoother voice over sound.

he records it at the same time, but with a different device to capture the sound for better quality and the ability to cut it into pieces for smoother voice over sound.

And did he also records their for other footages in that particular video?

I guess that's something only they can tell since i don't (really) know how they record or in which order they do.

You talking about the B-Roll? That would get recorded before or after the main segment of the video has been recorded, depending on if its scripted or not.

Looking for a Programming Project take a look here!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/407332-looking-for-a-project-idea-start-here/

1) Get good audio!

2) Get good video!

3) Learn video editing!

4) Make interesting things!

5) Stick to it!

6) Collab!

7) Engage with community!

8) Grow!

9) ???

10) Profit

Use things like Audiotechnica at2020, 600d, mid range things are good starting points and will last you!

DONT use freeware. It's just not good. Either pay for something decent or torrent it.

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons