Steelseries 9H - No sound at all and wrong firmware

So I just bought and received this headset, the 9H Fnatic version. The problem is, I did everything as it wanted me to do, left it to upgrade, BUT, it installed the firmware for Siberia Elite Prism? What the hell? And in Engine 3.0 it also shows (tried it with just the usb sound card plugged in, no cables in it) that it's the Elite Prism. Also there is NO SOUND, whether I use the sound card or the normal 3.5 mm jacks plugged either into the computer or into the soundcard. I am really pissed off, I've stayed like 3 weeks without a proper headset because my Siberia v2 broke, bought and refunded a Kraken 7.1, and now this stupid 9H Fnatic edition. What am I supposed to do now? How can I ACTUALLY use it and HEAR some.. sounds?

My main questions are:

- How do I get the 9H Firmware now that the USB Soundcard, even when there are no cords plugged in it, shows up as Elite Prism in Engine 3.0? (Yeah I tried reinstalling it like 4 times, no effects.)

- How do I actually make it play sounds, or actually make it damn work? The windows sound mixer shows that sound is playing, but it's not playing through any of the headset's earcups.

Specs:

i7 4790k

asus z97-ar

win 8.1 x64

Couldn't contact them, their support site didn't let me send the message, also I'm from a "foreign" country so don't know what they'd do in that case.