CES 2015 Intel Keynote Stream and News

patrickjp93

backstage they had a gun to his head cause the CEO didnt make it and he had to impersonate him.

XDDD jk jk

Felt kinda bad for him, he seemed quite nervous.

yeah same for the guy who used the vibration system. but what there showing is honestly the coolest thing ever...

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH

The feed went down right as he was beginning to talk about diversity. What am I missing?

May your framertes be high and your remperatures low.

The feed went down right as he was beginning to talk about diversity. What am I missing?

It's on your side. It stopped dropping for me before he came on stage. The Keynote is over now though.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I feel like I wasted my time watching this, could of read afterwards. But cool tech nonetheless.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

he didn't talk about the chrome cast like pc :(

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I get the feeling that will be a booth item, or in the Fireside chat. He didn't mention Broadwell or Skylake either.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I feel like I wasted my time watching this, could of read afterwards. But cool tech nonetheless.

Yeah, not the most mind-blowing, but the drones were cool.

Click me

Will be a nice platform for me to develop software for. If it doesn't have Bluetooth and/or IR then it's not worth a shit.

I cant wait to get my hands on a curie

May your framertes be high and your remperatures low.

I cant wait to get my hands on a curie

Might be difficult - she died 80 years ago and is still radioactive...