I need a new headset (old one broke)

PandaCopyRight
Go to solution Solved by Whorax,

Kingston HyperX Cloud. Hands down.

Hi I need a new gaming headset for under 70€ would be prefered wireless but i bet it would cost more then 100€ it has to be on par with G230 (this is what broke) and idk if i want another logitech wired headset (the volume wheel and mic mute thing is dumb cause 1 tangle up and the cable got torn out)

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Consider the Hyper X Clouds. The Logitech G35 have a nice rep too.

oke ill check em out

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Plantronics 780s are really nice and they have volume mute and 7.1 buttons on the headset itself

Plantronics 780s are really nice and they have volume mute and 7.1 buttons on the headset itself

they seem to be in the G430 pricerange on uk amazon and wayyyy to fuken expensive on the german amazon xD

I really like but its up to you

like it will be the cost of it + shipping to get it here so idk :/

Well, when I was looking around the Steelseries Siberia V2 had decent rep and performance. I just didn't want to pick up a last gen item even though the V3's are supposed to have worse quality. But the V2's are supposedly very good.

I missed the G430's on sale. The problem with the Gamecom 780 was that there's a 788 out but it's not on Amazon. I don't know the difference between the 2. :blink:

I'd have those 3 as my main picks. The HyperX Cloud has a high ohm requirement in comparison, which I don't know how it affects anything. Besides that it's supposed to be solid. But I didn't want to have to buy an amp or something to get it working properly.

It just depends on which one looks best for your budget. I'm too fickle for those and went DIY instead. :P

Well, when I was looking around the Steelseries Siberia V2 had decent rep and performance. I just didn't want to pick up a last gen item even though the V3's are supposed to have worse quality. But the V2's are supposedly very good.

I missed the G430's on sale. The problem with the Gamecom 780 was that there's a 788 out but it's not on Amazon. I don't know the difference between the 2. :blink:

I'd have those 3 as my main picks. The HyperX Cloud has a high ohm requirement in comparison, which I don't know how it affects anything. Besides that it's supposed to be solid. But I didn't want to have to buy an amp or something to get it working properly.

It just depends on which one looks best for your budget. I'm too fickle for those and went DIY instead. :P

well i dont think taht my mobo would ahve problems running the HyperX cloud (Asus Maximus VI Formula :) ) and 1 friend had a Siberia V2 die in like a month of use 

i dont know if i want the G430 .... but the mic is amazing on em

is the mic as good or better then the G430?

i found the 788 here for 46€ O_o but the 780 are for 65€ xD

is the mic as good or better then the G430?

The Clouds have a better mic, imo.

G230 user here, G430 is really a G230 with a USB adapter. I wouldn't recommend the G430,but if you insist get the G230s instead and save some cash.

[witty signature]

i watched linuses video.... it made me want these.....

The Clouds have a better mic, imo.

G230 user here, G490 is really a G290 with a USB adapter. I wouldn't recommend the G430,but if you insist get the G230s instead and save some cash.

:D the typos.... well i was a G230 user.... and my best friend who had Siberia V2 just die on him got the G430 cause i recomended him the G230 but since they where out of stock at the time he got the G430 and is still using it but i ahte the volume adjustement thingy on them .... its what broke.... so im looking for good headset thats as good or better then the G430... and after linuses video i want the HyperX cloud so much xD but on the other hand i think i could save up for the Corsair H2100

any wireless options as good or better then H2100 with lover price?

Yeah... The Clouds are the most well received headsets on this forum. :P

if linus says they are great im takin em xD