Only ssd?

RandomName

Do you think its ok to go with just one ssd and expanding later on?

What do you mean just one ssd? Do you mean an SSD now and then an HDD? Or one small one and getting a bigger one after?

Do you think its ok to go with just one ssd and expanding later on?

I'd personally run a boot SSD and a HDD for storage

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

Depends on SSD size and what your general use is, I would suggest a 500Gb hard drive as well just for extra storage (unless your buying a 512GB or 1TB SSD)

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

What do you mean just one ssd? Do you mean an SSD now and then an HDD? Or one small one and getting a bigger one after?

Geting a ssd now and expaing with more ssd later.

You could, but it's not recommended. 1 TB HDD's are only like 70 euros nowadays

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It depends how big it is and how much space you use. The usual config is an SSD (usually about 256gb) for the OS and important programs/games and then another HDD for mass storage.

Is that what you mean?

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

It all depends on the use case and the size of the SSD you will get. If you get a 128gb or 250gb then you will have enough for the OS and applications; maybe some games. Usually it is recommended that you get an SSD that is at least 128gb and then something like a 750gb+ (depending on what you will store) HDD to keep your games on and other data. If your games don't take much space and you don't have many programs then a 250gb SSD might be fine but you will run out of space sooner or later.

Geting a ssd now and expaing with more ssd later.

Best thing for now would be SSD (boot drive) and an HDD (games n stuff) afterwards you can upgrade for another.

Depends on SSD size and what your general use is, I would suggest a 500Gb hard drive as well just for extra storage (unless your buying a 512GB or 1TB SSD)

240g for now and another 240 later

240g for now and another 240 later

Depends how much later, and what your use is, but I suspect you may want a 500GB HDD (at least)

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

Here's what you should do, have at least 1tb for your major apps and OS, so 5x240gb intel ssds(I prefer intel for reliability) and put it into raid. And a few 4tb HDDs for storage.

But if its just 1 ssd, get a reliable 240-256GB SSD.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

It all depends on the use case and the size of the SSD you will get. If you get a 128gb or 250gb then you will have enough for the OS and applications; maybe some games. Usually it is recommended that you get an SSD that is at least 128gb and then something like a 750gb+ (depending on what you will store) HDD to keep your games on and other data. If your games don't take much space and you don't have many programs then a 250gb SSD might be fine but you will run out of space sooner or later.

If i get a http://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B00BQ8RM1A/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1AT7YVPFBWXBL for now that then get another one. Im going to be useing the air 240 its has 3 ssd slots.

If i get a http://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B00BQ8RM1A/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1AT7YVPFBWXBL for now that then get another one. Im going to be useing the air 240 its has 3 ssd slots.

Like I said you should calculate how much space you will need roughly for the OS, programs that you use, games that you plan on having installed and other files. As long as all of those fit under 240gb then you'll be fine.