1000 posts + Introduction :P

Maheshvara

So, let's make this thread i never made before :P

Just kidding :P 

Let's see, i'm a normal, 17 years 364 days old male from Serbia (Same country as @Bogica and @AleksaNS). I like technology, especially stuff related to computers :) I'm going to a law high school (my biggest mistake, EVER), but i'm planning on going to Faculty of Philology to study Japanology :) I also come from a dysfunctional family and i'm a tad bit eccentric (a lot less than my father) and weird, that's why i like this forum, everyone is weird :D

If you have any questions, ask away, i'll be glad to answer :D

DO THE MATH :P

1000 posts? It shows 457 for meh, Am I missing something?

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Is English your first Language? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

japanology is a thing?

the weeabos are getting really powerful

It always wes a thing :D I don't see what Japan has to do with weeabos, that's just prejudice :)

Do read my signature and do the math :)

Is English your first Language? 

Nope, why O.o

Wow man, in a few hours you'll be an adult. Congrats.

Well, it's actually 22 hours :D Thanks :D I'm not really looking forward to it... The older i get, i get more responsibilities... 

Nope, why O.o

Curious, cause it seems really good and I didn't Serbia spoke much english. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Well, it's actually 22 hours :D Thanks :D I'm not really looking forward to it... The older i get, i get more responsibilities... 

exactly, so your childhood has finally come to an end. big step man, big step

OP wut?  You are not at 1000 posts.  I wheel tock 2 u in the future when u lurn 2 math. K?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Curious, cause it seems really good and I didn't Serbia spoke much english. 

Hmmm, i agree, but it depends on our teachers... For example, in my class i'm on of the top 3 in english knowledge, and the rest is just meh... Hell, they can barely piece a word, while there's a ton of people who know it better than me :) It depends on our teachers and if they were strict or not... I am personally self taught (need it for reading purposes :D), but i'm going to start going to private lessons on 18th :D

exactly, so your childhood has finally come to an end. big step man, big step

Yeah... I agree on that :D I do tend to overthink stuff, so that's probably why i am so worried... Well, one thing i can't wait for i to start earning my own money, that way i'll be able to buy stuff i want, not have my father tell that a mechanical keyboard (CM quickfire in this case) is stupid since you can't earn money with it... :D

OP wut?  You are not at 1000 posts.  I wheel tock 2 u in the future when u lurn 2 math. K?

Check my sig, and then add those 2 numbers :P

Congrats, now you can do everything you could do when you were under aged but now that you are 18 you can get arrested and prosecuted! Yey adulthood! xD

But now seriously, happy birthday mate, hope you have a fun time.

And don't worry, who in this country has a functional family? Name one person! :D

But the fact that they are dysfunctional bunch of people is what makes them special and what makes them family! :)

Congrats, now you can do everything you could do when you were under aged but now that you are 18 you can get arrested and prosecuted! Yey adulthood! xD

But now seriously, happy birthday mate, hope you have a fun time.

And don't worry, who in this country has a functional family? Name one person! :D

But the fact that they are dysfunctional bunch of people is what makes them special and what makes them family! :)

True that :) I always see in movies people freaking up when they're underaged and need to buy alcohol... Here you just go into the store and buy it... The only thing that changes is that you get your right to vote, which is becoming pretty meaningless with our current political situation...

Happy time, don't think so... That's a con on being born on Christmas in a religious environment, everyone is busy... And not like i would've celebrated it, only went to someplace with some close friends :D Which i probably will do :) I won't be spending thousands of euros on my 18th birthday like a friend of mine from school....

And the odd thing i noticed is that usually people from dysfunctional families end up interested in technology, anime, manga and stuff like that, while other are more into sports and betting... Hmmm, probably it's their way out of that shitty reality they're living in :) Of course, there're a lot more people that are just interested in it because they like it :D

@Maheshvara

giphy.gif

happy birthday

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

True that :) I always see in movies people freaking up when they're underaged and need to buy alcohol... Here you just go into the store and buy it... The only thing that changes is that you get your right to vote, which is becoming pretty meaningless with our current political situation...

Happy time, don't think so... That's a con on being born on Christmas in a religious environment, everyone is busy... And not like i would've celebrated it, only went to someplace with some close friends :D Which i probably will do :) I won't be spending thousands of euros on my 18th birthday like a friend of mine from school....

And the odd thing i noticed is that usually people from dysfunctional families end up interested in technology, anime, manga and stuff like that, while other are more into sports and betting... Hmmm, probably it's their way out of that shitty reality they're living in :) Of course, there're a lot more people that are just interested in it because they like it :D

I'm kinda glad I turned out the way I did. I mean if I was like one of those people who spend so much time around football and similar sports, that play them and are only capable of talking about them I would have hung myself. :D

Just don't be responsible.

So, let's make this thread i never made before :P

Just kidding :P

Let's see, i'm a normal, 17 years 364 days old male from Serbia (Same country as @Bogica and @AleksaNS). I like technology, especially stuff related to computers :) I'm going to a law high school (my biggest mistake, EVER), but i'm planning on going to Faculty of Philology to study Japanology :) I also come from a dysfunctional family and i'm a tad bit eccentric (a lot less than my father) and weird, that's why i like this forum, everyone is weird :D

If you have any questions, ask away, i'll be glad to answer :D

DO THE MATH :P

Welcome to the forums. Happy early birthday.

471 +  544 = 1015

471 +  544 = 1015

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Then it turns to shit..

672.png

nvm lol

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I'm kinda glad I turned out the way I did. I mean if I was like one of those people who spend so much time around football and similar sports, that play them and are only capable of talking about them I would have hung myself. :D

I agree.. I was never really into sports... Never really proactively trying to participate in them... I do play football (as a goalkeeper), but i don't really enjoy it... I'd much rather spend my time disassembling technology (PC's, laptops... Hell, even watches and stuff like that)...

Aye, Aye Captain :)

Welcome to the forums. Happy early birthday.

471 +  544 = 1015

471 +  544 = 1015

Thanks :) This is a pretty awesome forum :D I like it a lot :) May it flourish :)

I agree.. I was never really into sports... Never really proactively trying to participate in them... I do play football (as a goalkeeper), but i don't really enjoy it... I'd much rather spend my time disassembling technology (PC's, laptops... Hell, even watches and stuff like that)...

Same here, I'm rather fit now, compared to how I was in high school I'm very physically capable, sometimes hit the gym, go out running (to get rid of stress mostly) etc. But I can never imagine why anyone would be obsessed about sports that much. :D

Same here, I'm rather fit now, compared to how I was in high school I'm very physically capable, sometimes hit the gym, go out running (to get rid of stress mostly) etc. But I can never imagine why anyone would be obsessed about sports that much. :D

Hmmm, i recently lost 20kg~, but since this is holiday season, i got around 4kg... I'm now at 79-80kg :) I will start going to the gym when i get into college... I need to start preparing serbian language for entrance exams, and that's my weak spot... After that, it's bodybuilding time :P

Hmmm, i recently lost 20kg~, but since this is holiday season, i got around 4kg... I'm now at 79-80kg :) I will start going to the gym when i get into college... I need to start preparing serbian language for entrance exams, and that's my weak spot... After that, it's bodybuilding time :P

Ah, that is such a pain in the ass. Fortunately for me I only needed to pass an IT exam for my entrance exam and let's just say 60/60. :D

Ah, that is such a pain in the ass. Fortunately for me I only needed to pass an IT exam for my entrance exam and let's just say 60/60. :D

Yup, a huge pain in the ass... I also thought about studying Economy, since i have an option of either IT exam for 60 points, or IT exam for 30 and History (or Sociology...) for another 30 points... But the problems are:

- You also need to know Pascal for that exam, and in my high school we only learned history, excel, word... Like i said, this school is my biggest mistake EVER....

- First year Math is mandatory... I'm very good at Math part of economy, but at math itself not really...

So, Japanology it is :D

Yup, a huge pain in the ass... I also thought about studying Economy, since i have an option of either IT exam for 60 points, or IT exam for 30 and History (or Sociology...) for another 30 points... But the problems are:

- You also need to know Pascal for that exam, and in my high school we only learned history, excel, word... Like i said, this school is my biggest mistake EVER....

- First year Math is mandatory... I'm very good at Math part of economy, but at math itself not really...

So, Japanology it is :D

I feel you pain :( I endured Math 1&2, Mathematics of informatics ("Matematika informatike"), Thermodynamics, Mechanics 1&2, Machine elements, Physics 1&2 and so many math related subjects in this college and they were ALL such a pain in the ass. :(

I feel you pain :( I endured Math 1&2, Mathematics of informatics ("Matematika informatike"), Thermodynamics, Mechanics 1&2, Machine elements, Physics 1&2 and so many math related subjects in this college and they were ALL such a pain in the ass. :(

Yeah... Theory is fun, but numbers... I enjoy physics theory, but hate the problems... Well, i'm lucky that there's zero math at Faculty of Philology :) Just need to get in :)