Mod Mic 4.0 LOVE IT

Scratchy1215

So ive always used gaming headsets and i recently bought a pair of akg q 701s and love them and needed a mic so i picked up a mod mic 4.0 and honestly, ive seen a ton of reviews saying how great but to actually hear it myself, im very impressed. Only slight problem is i can sometimes hear my fan, its not bad its just a soft hum from the air which honestly the only time i heard it was with 100% computer volume and 100% on my amp. but from having troubles with mics in the past due to bad static or just plan noisey and sharing every last noise, im in love with this thing. only thing i hear in the backround is my keyboard and its very loud so its understandable to slightly hear it when i press hard

now if i can get the cable managment behind my computer to be a little better ill be even happier  :lol:

Sweet :D Just post this in the reviews section, apart from that, glad to hear it! Best of luck :)

EDIT: A mod will move it soon, don't create a new thread please

Sweet :D Just post this in the reviews section, apart from that, glad to hear it! Best of luck :)

EDIT: A mod will move it soon, don't create a new thread please

oooo yea forgot about that  :huh:

oooo yea forgot about that  :huh:

hehe, no matter :)