How do I get devicesc to review?

RubenTheHuben

Hello Communit,

Iwould like to start a tech youtube channel.

But I am worrying that after the 10th video  I dont have anything more tech to review!

How does it work with brands supporting or borrowing tech for reviews?

Do they just come to you and send you a email or do I have to go and ask them somehow.

Thanks for helping!!!

Pretty sure you have to contact them and ask for them to send a product to review.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Pretty sure you have to contact them and ask for them to send a product to review.

Yeah just per email and where do I get there email from?

I think you have to contact your local office of the brand you want

Maybe check their websites. They should have an email address to send questions to. You might also try social media outlets. Some of them might be able to get you in contact with the right people in order to get some products shipped out to you. Good luck!

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Maybe check their websites. They should have an email address to send questions to. You might also try social media outlets. Some of them might be able to get you in contact with the right people in order to get some products shipped out to you. Good luck!

Haha thanks man!

I think you have to contact your local office of the brand you want

Local Office?

Local Office?

Hard industry to crack into. Big companies won't give small reviewers the time of day. You're gonna have to learn how to make business connections and if you don't know how to contact a branch office, i got bad news for you.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Hard industry to crack into. Big companies won't give small reviewers the time of day. You're gonna have to learn how to make business connections and if you don't know how to contact a branch office, i got bad news for you.

Ahh ok ill google it :D

You will want to be considerably bigger before tech companies start handing you out free stuff. They need a return on investment. You can't just start a youtube channel and expect free stuff without a plan of action. Haven't you noticed even Linus has trouble acquiring review samples of products that actually interests people and sometimes pays out of his own pocket.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090