Is 125 KBps good/fast?

cam_96

Verizon FiOS just brought a new router and it has a WiFi speed of 125 KBps. I'm not that good with speeds so I just want to know if it's good.

That is trash.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

I think that 300mbps is ok

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Are you sure Verizon brought you a wireless AP capable of 125kpbs?  That is.. incredibly low to say the least.

I guess 1Gbps is pretty decent.

I'm going to get it very soon!

Wait!

I've to move to USA!!!!!!

My 2Mbps Up/.5Mbps down is fine! :D

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

My 2Mbps Up/.5Mbps down is fine! :D

yeah I have 2.7 up and its ok I guess

Upload speed doesn't matter for me! :)

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

4035608596.png

I'm a bad person.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Are you sure Verizon brought you a wireless AP capable of 125kpbs? That is.. incredibly low to say the least.

They said 75/75 and that is 125 kbps

They said 75/75 and that is 125 kbps

75/75 is 75000 kbps or 9375 KBps.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

75/75 is 75000 kbps or 9375KBps.

Oh so is that better? I'm sorry, I'm a noob to networking. I'm pretty good with other computer stuff though.

Oh so is that better? I'm sorry, I'm a noob to networking. I'm pretty good with other computer stuff though.

If it's 75 MBps it's okay. What is the actual speed you are getting though? http://www.speedtest.net/

Spoiler

19ms ping, 9.54 download, .01 upload

impressive upload, but definitely higher than 125kbps download.

Spoiler

impressive upload, but definitely higher than 125kbps download.

Yeah, I download apps in seconds.oops we haven't hooked up the new router yet, so I'll post those scores when we do. But that's our current router and the new router is faster so itll probably be better scores

4035608596.png

I'm a bad person.

Mother of god, how did you get those speeds? I watch videos in 480p without loading but damn man, you probablly watch 4k without loading...

Mother of god, how did you get those speeds? I watch videos in 480p without loading but damn man, you probablly watch 4k without loading...

Yes I do.

JlnkNkt.jpg

Spoiler

Yes I do.

JlnkNkt.jpg

...I mean what can I say lol. Are you like a km away from the antenna?

...I mean what can I say lol. Are you like a km away from the antenna?

Like 10 meters away from optics.   :lol:

Spoiler