Another 'funny' Lynda.com photoshop

***Before I start, I would like to say that this is by no means meant to offend Linus or his son, I just thought id make another 'Lynda.com' kinda thing and I thought of this. So Linus, if you are in someway offended, I am sorry and I ask that you remove this post.***

I'm back again, this one was just something what randomly popped into my head, and I for once spent longer than 5 minutes making this, yes I know, I am not the best at photoshop, but I havnt started my Lynda.com trial yet (10 days!).

I am hoping that no ones mum comes in while looking at this, because.. Well we all have different parents to say the least.

post-80397-0-68479300-1420368660_thumb.j

a

<-------

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Damn son - dat face doe

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Wtf is that shit?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I'm not sure what to think of this but MORE LYNDA SPONSORSHIP!

Sig under construction.

Linus please stop taking photos with a 2 year old :P

C++,Assembly,Reverse Engineering,Penetration testing,Malware analysis

Do you have a question?Are you interested in programming?Do you like solving complex problems?Hit me up with a pm.

I just noticed the linus tech tips on the magazine cover :D

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*