Searching for someone who can do airbrushing and/or custom psu sleeved cables

Go to solution Solved by lutro0customs,

I personally do customs sleeving and I have a good friend at blue horse studios who does air brushing for mods. Shoot me a msg,

I would like to order some custom sleeved extensions for my power supply and send my case in for airbrushing. If anyone knows someone who can do either of these please post their email, website, or other form of contact information. I will be using a Corsair AX860i power supply and the Cooler Master Storm Stryker case for my build. Any references would be helpful. Thank You in advance!!! :D  :)  :D

I personally do customs sleeving and I have a good friend at blue horse studios who does air brushing for mods. Shoot me a msg,

[MAINFrame Customs Shop] | [Sleeving Guide Videos] | [Sleeving FAQ]
[Project Log]:[ Katharos ]: April MotM Winner | [Project Log]:[ Xýlo Kai Chalkó ]: Working | [Project Log]:[ Aspros ]: Done - 4th Place PDX Lan |
[Reason I Live]

I will contact you when I finish preparing my system. I am a huge fan of your and WhiteLightLaser's work and have been anxiously waiting for you guy to re-open mainframecustoms.

I will contact you when I finish preparing my system. I am a huge fan of your and WhiteLightLaser's work and have been anxiously waiting for you guy to re-open mainframecustoms.

Thanks I appreciate the compliment! We are as excited as you guys are to reopen - lots of new things in the future and this gives me time to get back to helping in the community more and get back to videos which i intend on redoing allot of them

[Project Log]:[ Katharos ]: April MotM Winner | [Project Log]:[ Xýlo Kai Chalkó ]: Working | [Project Log]:[ Aspros ]: Done - 4th Place PDX Lan |
[Reason I Live]

If you were in Portland I got a great guy who did my case..

ha, might be the same guy!

[Reason I Live]

ha, might be the same guy!

Ha, Doubt it, my case was the first PC case the guy has painted, he has pained many many other things but never a case..turned out fantastic

@syrazpc - for all my rambles about PC's -- My Gallifreyan Build In Progress