Having problems with my Naga 2012

theking

Hi.

I have owned this mouse for about 1 and a half year and lately it hasn't behaved like it should. Sometimes it feels like im hitting an invincible edge right in the middle of my monitor and the mouse can only be moved up, at other times it feels delayed, like I already moved my mouse 1 second before it registred. Is this some sort of software issue or just the lazer having som problems. Anyway i like this mouse so i was wondering if i would be able to replace it instead of buying a diffrent mouse, if the problem is unfixable.

Thanks. 

Intel Core i5 4670K | Sapphire R9 290 | Define R4 | Gigabyte Z87X-D3H | 8Gb Ballistix | Corsair RM650 | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | Seagate Barracuda 1TB |

Would love to be the owner of the: nAMDvidia Titation 3000 ultra-xt Platinum Edition :D

your first problem is using Razer products

contact their customer support

Lol, i actually like the mouse, and this is the first time i've had problems with it. 

I'm a newbie with this kind of stuff, does it matter that i live in Sweden?

Intel Core i5 4670K | Sapphire R9 290 | Define R4 | Gigabyte Z87X-D3H | 8Gb Ballistix | Corsair RM650 | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | Seagate Barracuda 1TB |

Would love to be the owner of the: nAMDvidia Titation 3000 ultra-xt Platinum Edition :D

Lol, i actually like the mouse, and this is the first time i've had problems with it. 

I'm a newbie with this kind of stuff, does it matter that i live in Sweden?

probably not

probably not

My naga 2012 died after about a year of use. I had a similar issue and so have many others. If you are in warrenty, call Razer support and get a replacement. If not, I guess its time for another mouse. The nagas sensor wasn't exactly great quality to begin with. Your best bet is to move onto another mouse. I personally have the zowie FK1, and it feels and tracks amazingly. It is a very high regarded mouse in the competitive FPS community such as CSGO. It has the genuine perfect sensor. Would highly recommend it, as it is also cheap. It may not be the most aesthetically pleasing mouse, but I guarantee you that you do not spend all your time gazing and admiring the LEDs of your mouse, which most of the time rests under your hand where you cannot see it. But if you really must have a Razer, go with the deathadder, their by far best mouse with a decent sensor.

Thank you for your detailed answer, it's just that i've gotten so used to having the buttons on the sides. How did you feel by moving from the naga to another mouse?

Razer stuff is just bad quality............

Yeah i know, but i like the shape and the buttons :D