Chromebook for $200

legend8887

I'm kind of interested in getting a cheap ass Chromebook for $200, cause why not? I have a Shield Tablet, LG G3, and highest-end gaming PC. Should I get it? It's interesting and I would use it for web browsing since that's really all you can use it for. :P

I'm kind of interested in getting a cheap ass Chromebook for $200, cause why not? I have a Shield Tablet, LG G3, and highest-end gaming PC. Should I get it? It's interesting and I would use it for web browsing since that's really all you can use it for. :P

its what i did

all i use laptops for anyway is google+youtube+ word online

Not worth it in my eyes, especially if you already have devices that can do the same and even more than the chromebook can.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

I'm in the same exact boat as you lol great computer phone and tablet, I bought the toshiba IPS 1080p one and its works flawless. I actually love it, google docs youtube and internet.

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

I'm in the same exact boat as you lol great computer phone and tablet, I bought the toshiba IPS 1080p one and its works flawless. I actually love it, google docs youtube and internet.

It's just an extra device, like, why not? Lol. Just something new and interesting. :D

Chromebooks were considered cheap and a bit pointless when they were first announced and manufactured.

But they've actually come to the spotlight today. Most people use google,youtube, and docs anyway which chrome is specially built for.

I honestly wouldn't really pay for one only because I like full compatability in a laptop where I am able to take advantage of the OS environment.

But hey if its something you want as an extra device and something thats a bit different and cool then chromebooks are right for you!

- 'YOLO' doesn't exist in the PC World!

I have a gaming desktop, workstation Dell laptop, and Dell ultrabook. (Precision M4400 and Latitude E4200.) I also have a school-issued Dell Chromebook 11. In my opinion, it's not worth it. My ultrabook was ~$80 (50 used on eBay for it and 30 for an SSD.) and is much better. More powerful, more uses, much better build quality, better battery life. (I bought a second battery for $20 but instead of doing that you could buy a battery slice, which according to Dell boosts the battery life to 19 hours max. Also it's go that Dell Latitude ON thing.)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245