This may be a dumb question but...

Imabigmac

Quick question regarding Android, How is in terms of being able to MP3 files on it and being able to play them. Itunes usually hates them in my past experience. 

been Iphone user for a very long time. Now I have to upgrade not sure where to go but Im narrowing it down. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

You can, just move the files.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

Very easy. Plug your phone to your computer, transfer over the .mp3 files, and you're done. 

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

I use the app NexMusic. It's nice and easy to use.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Very easy. Plug your phone to your computer, transfer over the .mp3 files, and you're done. 

No compatibility problems? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

every music app should be able to play MP3. all you have to so is drag and drop

i recommend  

PowerAmp - awesome file structure based navigation and comprehensive EQ settings ( cant find any other app that does that)

Google Play music - this can play your local music files and also stream if you want to use that function. and the app have a very clean UI.

Apollo Music player - very basic music player and a lot of people like it, but honestly its very confusing to use. 

No compatibility problems? 

Nope. Just make sure you move it to a folder/file that's easy to find on your phone, like "music" or something so you can easily access it. 

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

Keep in mind there is basically no library manager for Android that you can organize your music in (outside of Windows explorer, but let's be real now) 

When I say there are no management applications, I'm ignoring Winamp and iTunes + doubletwist because they're both awful. 

Android is kind of annoying to use if you have a very large and somewhat unorganized music library and like to take a lot with you.

What everyone else said  :P   

Just a tip, but be sure to keep all the music into one folder so you can easily delete/update it,