Still, CSI > LizardSquad

Owen

Just thought I'd share this classic clip from a CSI 'hacking' scene again, I know it's already been around here several times but in my opinion it's freaking hilarious so here you go.

Some of you might not get it which is fine, this just basically shows how Hollywood gives 0 shits about accurately depicting how technology actually works, and how they're perfectly fine just saying a bunch of random tech-related bullshit some guy on set came up with five minutes before shooting the scene. 

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

I like making GUI's in Visual Basic to track IP's 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It's a GUI, it's not going to track the IP for you, it's just going to be a frontend for whatever you're using to track the IP...

At least CSI can actually use visual basic, whereas the extent of Lizard Squad's coding knowledge seems to be simple Batch and enough HTML to change a title.

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Honestly why should they pay someone to help them with their PC stuff, only 1% will get it anyways ^^

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

It's a GUI, it's not going to track the IP for you, it's just going to be a frontend for whatever you're using to track the IP...

At least CSI can actually use visual basic, whereas the extent of Lizard Squad's coding knowledge seems to be simple Batch and enough HTML to change a title.

I love how they tried to "hack" the tor network by creating lots of relays, if they got enough if would mean they could track users.

they managed to host less than 1% of the network.

I saw a dump of the supposed names and personal information of LS floating about the net.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´