Attack on Titan Season 2 no hope

Anyone else given up on waiting for Attack on Titan season 2 and have either started to read the manga or just wait for the movie because that will most likely be here first and that might ruin the whole franchise just saying.

also this picture is a bit old and cancer is a serious thing but I still love it :P:

ed1dedfcd453a706b4451f41541e7514.jpg

They are doing 2 recap episode first to cover the whole of season 1 and THEN they start on season 2

It will take a bloody long time

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Just read the frickin Manga . It's good ... ( 1 chapter/month is frustrating though ... )

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Wait? It's is being made and you don't have to worry about it not coming out with the first series being such a smash hit.