What are you hoping to buy/save up for this year in tech?

melias24

Hey guys, since alot of you know, i've been saving for a few weeks, and will continue to save. Anyway what are you hoping to buy this year in tech?

For me i'm hoping to get: 

A laptop

A Corsair Carbide Air 540, with af120's and some sleeved cables

a new GPU (r9 290x lightning hopefully)

a new monitor

And an SSD.

What are you hoping for?

~Elias

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

New video card and maybe a 4k screen. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I'm going to go for sleeved cables, bigger psu, custom loop, and an air 540 :D some more ram could be cool too

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

IDK, might have to finally return my laptop. And then get the money.

And then get my first non-VAIO.

Which will suck. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

A Corsair Carbide Air 540, with af120's and some sleeved cables

AF120 PE fans are loud as fuck........

i own them and they are so loud if you put them to full load.

Air flow optimized fans often are quite loud.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Air flow optimized fans often are quite loud.

either AF120s or sickleflows.....i made a mistake buying the PE one and not QE.

either AF120s or sickleflows.....i made a mistake buying the PE one and not QE.

*You should get yourself some Noctua fans ;)*

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Yea haha nah i'm buying the AF120 performance editions.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

*You should get yourself some Noctua fans ;)*

Fry's doesn't sell Noctua fans and i needed 2 fans for 30 bucks at the time when i shopped at Fry's for some case fans.

Yea haha nah i'm buying the AF120 performance editions.

have fun getting a noise box

New SSD
More equipment for my Mic
Headphone Amp
New CPU
New audio interface. 

More ram

Another HDD

New Camera/Camcorder.
CPU Cooler.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Fry's doesn't sell Noctua fans and i needed 2 fans for 30 bucks at the time i shopped at Fry's for some case fans.

Ah. Fuck Fry's (seriously, I'm going through hell right as we speak trying to redeem one of their gift cards on their STUPID site and cannot do it for some god damn reason....).

I have been through so much tech hell in the last couple of days that I'm just so done with things not being perfect...

Ah. Fuck Fry's (seriously, I'm going through hell right as we speak trying to redeem one of their gift cards on their STUPID site and cannot do it for some god damn reason....).

I have been through so much tech hell in the last couple of days that I'm just so done with things not being perfect...

Fry's website is horrible and is much better if you go in store to use your gift card instead.

GTX 970 (Have the money for, just have yet to purchase)

1-3 1080p monitors to replace my single 1050p monitor.

another 2x4GB pack of ram for a total of 16GB.

250GB Samsung 840 evo.

New hard drive, probably a 1TB WD Blue, 1TB WD Black, or 2TB WD black.

New keyboard to replace my shitty dell keyboard that is like 8+ years old and is covered with who knows what.

Possibly new speakers.

A Corsair Air 540 to replace my 230t.

Some more fans to add onto/replace the stock fans.

AIO Water Cooler

Maybe a new desk

And maybe a camera.

I'll probably only end up getting like 4 of the things on this list unless I get a decent paying job.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Fry's website is horrible and is much better if you go in store to use your gift card instead.

EDIT: "Fry's is horrible and it should die in a fire."

Or did I read that wrong :P

id like to get a gtx 980 , and then go ahead and custom water loop my system 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Maybe a new damn pc-my x99 custom watercooled died my its own water-curently using a freking dell inspirion 660s with a god damn pentium G2020 and ram at 1333MHz and worst of all *Drum Roll* Intel HD Graphics. Worst if all i have damn 2 4K monitors sttong here doing nothing cuz' Intel HD grapichs and its motherboard "Won't support it"

I'd like to get a new desk, an additional monitor and a 390(X). 

I'll probably end up with all that stuff and a lot more at the end of the year though lol. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Would like to finish my custom loop & get a 4k monitor + k70 rgb, or maybe triple 1440p. IDK

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I'll list them in order of priority... Headphones+mic, liquid cooling/cpu fan (not too sure of my plumbing skills yet), mechanical keyboard, a second display... I don't think I'm missing anything. :P

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I'd like to get a new desk, an additional monitor and a 390(X). 

I'll probably end up with all that stuff and a lot more at the end of the year though lol. 

You and your 390(x) fantasys 

You and your 390(x) fantasys 

I wants it so bad. 

A 280X is good and all, but damn I want that premium stuff. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!