Comfy closed headphones for office use

Xyes

So I'm posting this for a friend.  He asked me for suggestions on headphones for his office job and he's not really an audiophile so I'm thinking no more than $50.  He told me he wants something comfy and he has a big bald head.  I recommended this but I'm not sure how comfy it is.

http://www.amazon.com/Laredo-Ear-Metal-Leather-Headphones/dp/B0093LNRYI/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1420147216&sr=1-1&keywords=california+headphones#customerReviews

9aa42cfcaf.jpg

Any other suggestions?

EDIT:  Do you think that semi-open headphones would be bad for office use?  Something like the Superlux HD 681?

I know that the Sennheiser HD201 are very comfy from personal experience and that the Shure SRH440 aren't

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Those won't be especially comfortable, they have a pretty high clamping force. I can't give any suggestions because I can't go to most websites with my currently available computer.

I know that the Sennheiser HD201 are very comfy from personal experience and that the Shure SRH440 aren't

Hmmm, I can't say that the HD201's were nice to my ears.

Those won't be especially comfortable, they have a pretty high clamping force. I can't give any suggestions because I can't go to most websites with my currently available computer.

Yea, it looked like it would clamp hard.

For 15$ these are great, but they don't seem comfortable at all. 
Unfortunatelly i am not familiar with the US prices so i don't have a suggestion :(

Maybe something from the HD4XX sennheiser series?

If you can stretch to $80 bro I suggest the Sony mdr7506. The Sony v6 is slightly cheaper if he doesn't want to spend that much. The Laredo is not comfortable.

Weird, I have the complete opposite experience..

and especially when I put on Shure SRH840 pads on the 440's.

and then even better when I got a Sennheiser HD600 headband cushion and used zipties to secure it on.

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50