Whats the best 120mm/140mm all in one?

habaden

I need a new cooler for my build, my old H80 bit the dust so im looking for a replacement, preferably something that is quiet.

I need a new cooler for my build, my old H80 bit the dust so im looking for a replacement, preferably something that is quiet.

I have been using the H105 for the past 6 months and love it. Having said that, I have also built computers (several) with the H80i and it, too, works great. 

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

the H80 leaves a lot of cooling headroom off the table (hence the high fan

speed) i believe Linus documented 13° warmer than the H100i using the

same fans at 1100rpm. 13° is a lot to give up, so i'd deffo offer up the

240/280 for better thermals and sheer quieter ops.

the 240 market would be H100i/H105, coolermaster 240M

for 280 it'd be the x60/61,CM 280M or H110 (assuming the case allows

fitment)

otherwise the air coolers are a bit better in noise and thermals without the

extra fan costs.

I don't get it... isn't OP asking for best 120/140mm AIO, not dual 120/140's? O.o

140: NZXT X41

^If I recall correctly, in push/pull and in max rpm, it beats H100 (or maybe H100i or something, but you get the point) at max rpm as well

CPU: 5820K GPU: Gigabyte G1 970 RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Mobo: EVGA m-ATX Cooler: Corsair H100i Case: Xigmatek Aquila PSU: NZXT 700W Monitors: 2 x Wasabi Mango (1440p)

Do you play Go/Baduk/Weiqi? I am AGA 4D.

"We do not shop by brand, we shop by what delivers us the best performance, features and quality for the money we're spending" - Linus (Techquickie)

I don't get it... isn't OP asking for best 120/140mm AIO, not dual 120/140's? O.o

i am recommending not to get another single fan radiator as they do not produce

thermals as air coolers for the price point and considering them like the OP is

for quietness is futile.

Is there an air cooler that you recommend that isn't obnoxiously big that is also quiet with great performance?

Is there an air cooler that you recommend that isn't obnoxiously big that is also quiet with great performance?

Cooler master 212 evo. cheap and very effective. Im using one right now with a 4790k and at 1.210v I never go above 75*c but it depends on your chip temps as well, no chip is alike. 

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium