2 OnePlus one invitations

These expire and because i dont have any friends who need them, i want to share them with an awesome community. First come, first serve, reply here and i will pm you the link. Good luck! :)

Nooo always a little too late! It's okay Owen one day you'll get one

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

Its ok owen, one of the winners couldnt redeem his because of his location, so you are now the winner!

Nooo always a little too late! It's okay Owen one day you'll get one

Hey owen, you can have mine! I don't really want it that much and plus shipping to australia via forwarding is expensive!

Its ok owen, one of the winners couldnt redeem his because of his location, so you are now the winner!

SuperSawm send Owen my invite I have not redeemed it yet!

Hey owen, you can have mine! I don't really want it that much and plus shipping to australia via forwarding is expensive!

Holy crap I love you guys, thanks a ton I've been trying to get my hands on one for ages!

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

Holy crap I love you guys, thanks a ton I've been trying to get my hands on one for ages!

I'll PM you my invite!

EDIT: SuperSawm will give you the other guy's invite and will give my invite to someone else because I don't need it!

I have another that I am giving away here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/281051-one-plus-one-invite-giveaway/