Random Approaching Nirvana Album Giveaway

LinusTech

yay i got one :D

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC | Motherboard: ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING ATX AM4 | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256 GB | HDD 1:  WD Black 2 TB | HDD 2: WD Green 1.5 TB | PSU: BitFenix Whisper M 650W 80+ Gold Certified | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

These are not iTunes keys. You redeem them here: https://approachingnirvana.bandcamp.com/yum

Thank you so much. Downloading the album now :D

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Got it using qwr6-juu8. Yay.

Searched in iTunes but no luck. A quick google brings me the band camp link with a "Redeem download codes" option. Typed it in and BOOM.

(of course i downloaded the flac one, not mp3)

post-52202-0-92627100-1419989686_thumb.p

Intel Core i5 3570K@4.5GHz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 2*TEAM 8GB DDR3-1600@CL9-9-9-27 | Inno3D GTX 660 HerculeZ 2000s@1200MHz Core 6600MHz Memory | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Antec Kühler H2O 620 | Antec HCG-620 | CoolerMaster Elite 371

Acer Iconia W700: Intel Core i5 3337U | 4GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD | 11.6" 1080p Display

Yay, I actually got one, I love you guys and AN so thanks for being awesome :D

Whoo! I got one! Thanks Linus and keep up the awesome work :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, redeem the codes at https://approachingnirvana.bandcamp.com/yum

YOU SAVED MY EARS!!! ;D grabbed av3j-b5vm - Now downloading just another FLAC album - Hope it's FLAC24 - but it's hard to beat Bowers&Wilkins sample tracks... They're about 600 MB per Track...

i use spotify but thanks anyway linus

Spotify != owning music != having .flac files stored on hybrid SSHDs :D

everyone is commenting "all invalid" - some are still working fine my friends say...

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

Kudos for the giveaway and thumbs up to A->N for the brilliant album. I preordered it and I love it!

My first time actually winning something on LTT! Woot!!!!! Thanks @LinusTech Whats the version with best Quality to space ratio?

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

YOU SAVED MY EARS!!! ;D grabbed av3j-b5vm - Now downloading just another FLAC album - Hope it's FLAC24 - but it's hard to beat Bowers&Wilkins sample tracks... They're about 600 MB per Track...

Spotify != owning music != having .flac files stored on hybrid SSHDs :D

everyone is commenting "all invalid" - some are still working fine my friends say...

Its only 16-bit. Completely agree :D *buys two more albums to fully complete my AN collection* :P

Its only 16-bit. Completely agree :D *buys two more albums to fully complete my AN collection* :P

you should really try the bowers&Wilkins trial for their audio-recordings of concerts of all kind... Imagine music which uses nearly 3,5 MEGABYTES per second... But sadly you only get that trial through purchasing a B&W product - but I can really recommend the Bowers&Wilkins C5 in-ears...

Benchmarking FLAC-capable MP3-Players (the small portable ones) through simply playing FLAC on it is one of my crazy-youtube-viral-marketing ideas...

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

you should really try the bowers&Wilkins trial for their audio-recordings of concerts of all kind... Imagine music which uses nearly 3,5 MEGABYTES per second... But sadly you only get that trial through purchasing a B&W product - but I can really recommend the Bowers&Wilkins C5 in-ears...

Benchmarking FLAC-capable MP3-Players (the small portable ones) through simply playing FLAC on it is one of my crazy-youtube-viral-marketing ideas...

At 600mb per track as you said earlier, not sure if i'd want to get to much of that atm. Would need to get on with building a nas first :P My flac collection is at about 250gb currently...

At 600mb per track as you said earlier, not sure if i'd want to get to much of that atm. Would need to get on with building a nas first :P My flac collection is at about 250gb currently...

that doesn't even exceed the size of a casual HDD :D My FLAC collection isn't that big - but they're mostly digitalized Audio-CDs. Sadly there are not many lossless studio-recordings on my drive :D

Yeah, mainly the issue is my main 2tb drive needs a bit of cleaning( 90gb free) and because of that i've been putting my newer stuff on an external drive.

Ugh why do I live in The Netherlands this topic was created at 2 AM...

EDIT: They're all redeemed :(

I wanted to take one but most probably too late and i don't use ITunes 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||