Cable Management Tips? (Refine R4)

SethDavis

I can't seem to find the appropriate category so I apologize in advance is the location of this topic is wrong.  

So I'm building my first rig and I've installed all of my components. I'm about to start doing all of the cables as I haven't done any of them yet. Any cable management tips to make my rig not look like this is my first time and I have no idea what I'm doing? :P

Any tip is welcome, what to run first, where to run, techniques, exc.

Here's what I'm about to start connecting

Build:http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z6rpWZ

With one gpu and modular psu there is nothing to say, it's just simple.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

The basic principle is to have the cable run from your psu, through the back and then come out where it would be closest to the appropriate plug on your motherboard.

The whole point is to clear up air space for better air flow, it also looks a lot cleaner. You can use tie twists or something of the sort to stick your cables together.

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz

Make sure it posts and run any tests or benchmarking before even looking at cable management. Then, just cable tie so it looks nice, make sure you don't put any pressure on the cables or componants and give yourself room to easily snip the cable ties in case you need to mod or rep the build later. If using cable ties in an on show part of the build buy some colour matching ones.

The R4 has great cable managment potential. It really shouldn't be all that difficult...

Take yerrr time!