hyper 212 evo won't fit? :(

ignorethisone

Hi I'm just building my PC and I ran into a problem right away. I was putting the hyper 212 evo into my gigabyte z97x gaming 3 motherboard and for some reason the standoffs don't match with the retention plate. The standoffs are in the "middle" hole (LGA 1150) as directed by the users manual. Please help!? What am I doing wrong..

*trying to get some pictures. one min

You are definitely doing something wrong. Maybe one of the standoffs is bent.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

The instructions are Cancer. 

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

look 4 a uttob vid m89

>tfw no princessan 

my rig : Intel Xeon 1246-v3 , asus z97 sabertooth mark 1 , 16gb hyperx fury , 1tb wd black , 240gb hyperx 3k ssd , corsair 650w RM psu , hyper 212 evo , gtx 970 ,

and a cat

Hi I'm just building my PC and I ran into a problem right away. I was putting the hyper 212 evo into my gigabyte z97x gaming 3 motherboard and for some reason the standoffs don't match with the retention plate. The standoffs are in the "middle" hole (LGA 1150) as directed by the users manual. Please help!? What am I doing wrong..

*trying to get some pictures. one min

Did you install the backplate that came with the 212?

@Sekhonpra is it a problem to send Pictures ?

CPU:AMD FX-8320, RAM:Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600, GPU:MSI Radeon R9 280, Case:Cooler Master 690 III, PSU:Thermaltake Smart 650W

Storage:WD Purple 1TB, CPU Cooler:Hyper 212 EVO, Keyboard:SCI Granite, OS:win 8.1 64bit, Display:Samsung SyncMaster SA100, Mouse:CM Storm Spawn

Ha thanks guys. apparently I am just stupid and cant understand the instructions. But i agree, they are cancer -.-.