asus build

PureNutz1984

hi people....was just wanting peoples thoughts on this. I attempting to build an asus rig ( mob/gpu etc ) and i am wanting your thoughts on this please. I am a new(ish) pc builder so any help would be appreciated ( i live in the uk so if you have suggestions please bear that in mind :) ) thank you in advance

hi people....was just wanting peoples thoughts on this. I attempting to build an asus rig ( mob/gpu etc ) and i am wanting your thoughts on this please. I am a new(ish) pc builder so any help would be appreciated ( i live in the uk so if you have suggestions please bear that in mind :) ) thank you in advance

edit- may have put this in the wrong section lol......whoops 

And you had to pick the company with the worst customer support, huh...

Asus Strix 970 (even thought that model is not as good, it's you "only" option) as the GPU. Asus z97m-plus.... because GOLD!!!!

Feel free to overkill the CPU and GPU on this one.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

I didnt plan for asus, but ended up with an Asus Mobo and GPU. No complaints from me.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro