Intel's NUC is a pretty interesting device. It would be a nice "media pc" for my parents

This would be great for my living room as a media pc. Right now I would always have to plug in my tablet for media consumption.

This would be great for my 6 year old daughter to learn how to use a computer and allow her to have fun and build computer skills without worrying that she may jack up dads computer.  This would be better for her than a laptop and allow her to use a full size keyboard.
Thanks Linus for the chance to win :)

Nice, Steam in home streaming and Netflix is what I would use it for.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Would love to win this! Looking to start using Steam IN-Home streaming more often, and this would definitely help with that!

I'll take one

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I sure as f**k want that NUC.  Count me in the auction twice! (or thrice (or quadrice))

way coolllll

~We roll at advantage, and do double damage.