odd question about my cooling set up

r3xx3r

Hey guys,

I installed a Raijintek Triton AIO liquid cooler into my Cooler Master HAF X case last week. I have it at the top of my case, where the 200mm fan that came with the case was, i removed it to install the rad and fans, and i didnt put it back, but the way the case is set up i could put it back. Right now I have the Fans in pull on top of the rad, so they are pulling air through the rad and blowing it out the top of the case. Do you think it would make sense to put the 200mm fan back in? I dont care about noise, do you think it would help move the air or do you think it would get in the way... I guess i have to try it and test the temps, but i want to know what you guys think.

If you don't mind, I would test it. See if you get better temperatures with it on or off. I would assume it would improve temperatures even if only just a bit.

finished the test, i put 2 200mm fans on top, 1 is directly over the rad the other is towards the front of the case, not over the rad, the idle temps went from 27 C to 29 C. I am gonna take the fan that is directly over the rad out and leave the other in and see what happens, i imagine it wont affect the cpu but it may cool the interior of the case off, my video card is an aftermarket card which blows air into the case not that bs blower crap