Intel Core I5 4690k vs FX 8350

Look's great dude! I would recommend overclocking to around 4.4ghz or 4.6ghz.

I never overclocked before ( Ok I used AMD's program one time But that doesnt count :P ) but I'll give it a go.

In prettt sure I'll be able to find a easy guide..right?

Anyway, thanks again :)

I never overclocked before ( Ok I used AMD's program one time But that doesnt count :P ) but I'll give it a go.

In prettt sure I'll be able to find a easy guide..right?

Anyway, thanks again :)

Plenty of guides out there dude! Don't forget, you have us if you need help :P

Plenty of guides out there dude! Don't forget, you have us if you need help :P

Hahaha ofcourse :)

One more question though, should I choose a sabertooth 990FX instead of the msi gaming 970? Is it worth the extra 50% more money? But I like the MSI design as well... #firstworldproblems

(The sabertooth is still afordable for me though)

Hahaha ofcourse :)

One more question though, should I choose a sabertooth 990FX instead of the msi gaming 970? Is it worth the extra 50% more money? But I like the MSI design as well... #firstworldproblems

(The sabertooth is still afordable for me though)

Well I know 990fx motherboards over clock better, but whether or not that will actually involve you with what it means remains to be seen. Unfortunately, this is where my knowledge of AMD motherboards end so you will have to get other help.

Welcome fanboy! Nice valid points you got there! oh wait..

Im actually on AMD side...

I'm actually wondering about this too, I've just been asked to make a PC for my girlfriends friend who doesn't know much about PC's but wants to be able to game on a budget of $750-$900 AUD.

I saw the price of the AMD CPU's and mobo's and its quite tempting. It would just be casual gaming so the performance doesn't need to be anything spectacular. I also figure that any price savings I can make on CPU/mobo I can put into a bigger and better GPU.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K @ 3.40Ghz GPU: NVIDIA Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 OC Edition 2GB Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence STX RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident-X 1600Mhz (8GBx2) Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z & DELL SE197FP Motherboard: Asus Z87M-Plus Power Supply: Corsair GS600 Case: Thermaltake USB3.0 A31 Black Hard Disk Drive(s): Samsung 840 EVO 120GB & 2TB Seagate Barracuda Keyboard: Ducky DK9008 Shine 3 (Cherry Red MX Switches) Blue LED | Head Phones: ATH-AD700X Open Air with ZM-MIC 1 Mouse: Zowie FK DPI: 450 Mousepad: Steel Series QcK+ Windows Sensitivity Notch: 6 In Game Sensitivity: 1.125 Desktop Resolution: BenQ XL2411Z: 1920 x 1080 @ 120Hz & DELL SE197FP: 1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz | In Game Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | OS: Windows 10 Pro

Stop objectifiying women,i am going to report this

Welcome fanboy! Nice valid points you got there! oh wait..

Go with the i5