$410 and I have no idea on what to get (Hardware/Software)

Weegee

$410 dollars to spare

I play CS:GO mainly though I enjoy ARMA III (which i get ~45fps in), Don't Starve, Interstellar Marines and Payday 2 also. I'm going to buy some more demanding games soon (like Shadow of Mordor).

• I do not want a new keyboard due to mechans being too loud for my liking (even the quieter switches) and I'm liking my mouse/pad and headset fine also.

Any ideas? I'm dumbstruck.

Updated Specs since updating my sig is effort 

-i7-4770k

-Msi GD65 Z87 Mobo

-Msi GTX 970 Gaming

-8GB 1866 G.Skill Sniper RAM

-2TB 7200rpm HDD

-128GB SSD 60hz 21.5" 1080p monitor

-Microsoft Sidewinder x5 Keyboard

-DeathAdder 2013

-Steelseries QCK

-Logitech G930 Headset

Thanks -Weegee

My First Build

-Intel i7-4770K -Msi Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB -MsiZ87 GD65 -G.Skill Sniper 8GB 1866Mhz -NZXT Phantom 530 White -128GB Sandisk SSD -2TB Western Digital 7200RPM -21.5" Acer IPS Display -SIDEWINDER X4 Keyboard

-Razer DeathAdder 2013 -Logitech G930 -ALTEC LANSING MULTIMEDIA Dual Speaker System (Legacy)

I would say SSD, get like a 250 GB and use the rest to get yourself some games

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

$410 dollars to spare

I play CS:GO mainly though I enjoy ARMA III (which i get ~45fps in), Don't Starve, Interstellar Marines and Payday 2 also. I'm going to buy some more demanding games soon (like Shadow of Mordor).

Another 970?

"Rawr XD"

Id say 

-save it

-get a bigger ssd

-maybe a secondary monitor

-more games

If you play CSGO, you might look into a 144hz monitor.  I hear playing at 120 FPS is an advantage.  Not a big deal though.

Either a higher end monitor or save it, your rig is pretty up-to-date as it is. Wouldn't bother changing something I am happy with.

If you play CSGO, you might look into a 144hz monitor.  I hear playing at 120 FPS is an advantage.  Not a big deal though.

CSGO is actually one of the few games I found running at 120 FPS to provide a noticeable improvement in gameplay. I tried it on my TV today and was actually surprised.

"Rawr XD"

To everyone

For a monitor, do you guys have any recommendations?

I might get another 970

Not interested in another SSD, loading times aren't that important to me

Saving might be an idea also. Considering...

Thank you for all of this quick feedback; you're all great!

My First Build

-Intel i7-4770K -Msi Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB -MsiZ87 GD65 -G.Skill Sniper 8GB 1866Mhz -NZXT Phantom 530 White -128GB Sandisk SSD -2TB Western Digital 7200RPM -21.5" Acer IPS Display -SIDEWINDER X4 Keyboard

-Razer DeathAdder 2013 -Logitech G930 -ALTEC LANSING MULTIMEDIA Dual Speaker System (Legacy)

i like more ssds

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

You in the Xmas spirit still OP?  Give the money to me.

will give 2157 copies of Bad Rats

My First Build

Buy me a 970

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Well, if you don't know what to get, then you probably don't need anything. :) If you really have to spend the money, get some nice 24' 1080p monitor and save the rest.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

120hz or 144hz monitor would be my pick, that or save it. You could also possibly get a better keyboard. Or maybe a really good headphone/mic set up .. 

Watch me live on twitch every night! Click Here♥

To everyone

For a monitor, do you guys have any recommendations?

I might get another 970

Not interested in another SSD, loading times aren't that important to me

Saving might be an idea also. Considering...

Thank you for all of this quick feedback; you're all great!

24":

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/benq-monitor-xl2411z

27":

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-monitor-vg278he