Any word about 8Gb variant of the GTX980?

OlekKing

Pat yourself on the back.

I won't even try responding. In fact i'll just stop asking about anything on this forum and stick to the news section. Best way to avoid an aneurysm.

Are you sure? You're such a charming person, you'll be sorely missed...

Are you sure? You're such a charming person, you'll be sorely missed...

Of course I won't be.

Ease up on the crappy sarcasm.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Pat yourself on the back.

I won't even try responding. In fact i'll just stop asking about anything on this forum and stick to the news section. Best way to avoid an aneurysm.

The best present ever on christmas one less douche bag on my favorite forum just when i though nothing could be better.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

The best present ever on christmas one less douche bag on my favorite forum just when i though nothing could be better.

Merry Christmas, White Knight. 

Beware the height of your pedestal.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Either way, for those who actually helped and answered me, thank you.

If any mod wants to close this, please go ahead.

Merry Christmas, White Knight. 

Beware the height of your pedestal.

Merry Christmas to you too. Glad to see the terms "White Knight" is being use correctly and totally not out of context at all. And don't worry about me i'm perfectly comfortable at where i am :) also remember to enjoy your stay at the news section.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something.