Im going crazy

XTankSlayerX

Its been about a week and K70 Rgb in browns haven't been back in stock,literally every where.

Only place in stock is Canada Computers,which is on the other side of Canada and shipping would probably be expensive.

I have 200 dollars ready and now im not sure if I should skip the keyboard and pony up another 100 bucks for a i7...

It's kind of sucked considered this was supposed to be a birthday present but oh well.

Share your rants about things you're going to buy being out of stock below.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Amazon had them in stock for about 6 hours yesterday. :l

I hate have nasal congestion because I can't taste or smell, thus ruining the whole point of food. I'm also excited to soon order a Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

That one's not the RGB model.

Oops didn't read that. Thanks.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

If you can wait for the keyboard it's really nice. I waited for over a month for NCIX to get stock for the M65 RGB, so I guess that kind of sucks. Canadian prices in general suck, so I guess that's my rant.

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

Its been about a week and K70 Rgb in browns haven't been back in stock,literally every where.

Only place in stock is Canada Computers,which is on the other side of Canada and shipping would probably be expensive.

I have 200 dollars ready and now im not sure if I should skip the keyboard and pony up another 100 bucks for a i7...

It's kind of sucked considered this was supposed to be a birthday present but oh well.

Share your rants about things you're going to buy being out of stock below.

Get the I7. Then get the mechanical later.

By the time they get in stock, the 1 year contract is going to be up and everyone else is going to be able to make RGB Cherry boards. 

3220 to 3770k would be a nice jump. I would do that

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

i thought you were talking about how many news threads you make a day

apply-cold-water-to-the-burned-area.jpeg

Details separate people.

Think about those kids in africa who are starving and you are instead spending money on material possession, atleast that would calm you down until they are back.in stock

Its just annoying how it's out of stock around my birthday and Christmas.

I've ordered many times from Canada Computers and it's just as much as if you  would have ordered from say NCIX. 

Incase you live around the border, you could just drive into the us get it and back....

And how come no one has it... Someone should have you tried the corsair website??? Thats how i got an extra hdd cage for my case.... When i was told by my local corsair rma center to wait a month

Yeah, im just not sure if Canada Post or any delivery service delivers on Christmas day. I think not so it would just add an extra day onto shipping. Which could mean that NCIX could get more by then.