[Poll] Anime/Manga sub-forum

Maheshvara

The difference is insignificant really, it's poison to the modern youth regardless. 

Well that'd be the same as arguing all television / movies / entertainment is.

Japanese Anime / Manga have such a diverse amount of genres / themes / plots / concepts / ideas that it's insane to pigeonhole the entirety into a single opinion. There's many of us that hate certain types of anime such as my dislike toward harems.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The difference is insignificant really, it's poison to the modern youth regardless. 

It is indeed poison, its corrupting the youth!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It is indeed poison, its corrupting the youth!

that is not a problem, the youth was corrupted long ago. Saying that these cartoons are corrupting the youth is like saying video games make kids violent when it is really violent children are drawn to video games not the games make them violent

Id love to se the DC and Marvel fans reaction to this comment :D

Realize you've already seen it.

Keep the same sentence in mind and change it to video games.

that is not a problem, the youth was corrupted long ago. Saying that these cartoons are corrupting the youth is like saying video games make kids violent when it is really violent children are drawn to video games not the games make them violent

Chinese Cartoons man, its them chinese cartoons. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

"What is food to one man, is bitter poison to the other." The LTT Anime Club is probably best, And honestly the subforum would just be waifu threads. Just hundreds and hundreds of waifu threads.

"I take my spirit and I smash my mirrors,
And now the whole world is here for me to see,
Now I'm searching for my love to be."
-Jimi Hendrix, Room Full of Mirrors

Hey! There mangas are good!

Actually they really do make some good manga's. I gotta agree with this statement. 

"What is food to one man, is bitter poison to the other." The LTT Anime Club is probably best, And honestly the subforum would just be waifu threads. Just hundreds and hundreds of waifu threads.

Good god the horror.

Hey! There mangas are good!

Actually they really do make some good manga's. I gotta agree with this statement.

based on avatar legend of korra they do good animation as well

I'm pretty open for an anime subforum, we've already got The Heaven Club though, to be quite honest, if it was implented, we should also have a general cartoon thread and some threads not related to tech.

While it sounds like a great idea, is it really needed?

Go ask Tek Syndicate forums I'm sure they'll make one. They already have a food subforum and it's above tech.

We have already been told no quite a number of times on this.

I want to make a small correction. Chinese comics are called manhua and Korean comics are called manhwa. Only Japanese comics are called manga :D

The main reason why i thought about this is because of this: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/229162-fuuka/ - It got off topic really, really fast...

And when i do post it on AC-HC, like i said, it gets buried... I'd like to talk about newest manga chapters/anime episodes without people trailing off topic (which happens on AC - HC, A LOT)...

I want to make a small correction. Chinese comics are called manhua and Korean comics are called manhwa. Only Japanese comics are called manga :D

But there is more fun to be had by trolling which is how we ended up on chinese and korean things lol

But there is more fun to be had by trolling which is how we ended up on chinese and korean things lol

A good amount of animation is outsourced to Korea and China...