Final Fantasy XV’s Director Breaks Down the Newest Trailer

TwistedDictator

Tabata: And, well, talking about Titan, we actually wanted to put it in the demo and let players actually use it and talk about that.

Hote: Yes.

Tabata: Unfortunately, it turns out Titan is a summon that plays a rather important role in the plot, so we’re putting a different summon in Episode Duscae to show players what happens when you tame one or when you use one. So we’re putting the prototype of the summon system in the demo, so I hope people can actually try it out and see what it’s like.

More of the break down in the source...

THIS IS JUST THE TRAILER BELOW:

Source

The titan is a summon :o Got damn this is going to be epic FF. The summon can be used in battle and there are multiple ones :o

FF lovers are not going to be let down!!!

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

God damn almost 4 FFs between Kingdom Hearts 2&3. Fuck you Square Enix! The FF games aren't even that great anymore! Yes, a bit of sour grapes from me, but still!

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Am I the only person feels like

tumblr_m1mo1wzFiu1qbubzqo1_400.gif

about the FF series?

Not bashing your topic bud, I'm sure this is interesting news to lots of people but I never got what all the fuss was about. They're mediocre games based on a mechanic which is obsolete with today's powerful hardware. Just my opinion of course.

Carry on guys.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Yeah, regardless of how you feel about the series at this point (But fed up is how you should feel about FF nowadays) here's a pro tip: If you have to break down your trailer, your trailer fucking failed.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Hopefully this will come to PC at some point, as much as I like FF I'm not willing to shell out for a PS4 just to play it.